Chapter:17

Loving is hard....... And giving up is more hardest thing to do!!!!!

Sighing Sunhee picked the bag and started to leave the university. Classes are done and she gotta meet the person whom she was missing from many years.. Finally he is back she thought.

Walking through the garden from the back of the university she found the same place where she would sneak into His cabin.. The Window..

She gasped as she found it was open and was like almost inviting her to enter, she wanted to enter.. He is probably sleeping.

She shook her head to wake herself up from the obsession she is holding towards him might be the reason to her and his distance to get more wide.. She didn't want that to happen..

Hoping she won't be seeing or more like Baekhyun won't see her near him, because he said clearly he hated her.. Now what's left to get more embarrassed then this?

Walking back to the place is nostalgia for her, but little did she knew that she was being watched..

"Hey" She snapped towards the voice only to find a man standing in black dressed as if he was in a meeting..

"So you done? " Sunhee asked walking towards the man who was grinning towards her.

"Yes done for now! So where to? " He asked as  they both walked towards his car..

"I'm hungry let's grab something to eat, let's go to cafe? " She excitedly said walking over side to get into the seat..

"Day's cafe? You sure he is not mad at me? "
"If you are wondering then you shouldn't have left him alone 5 years back? " Sunhee said Mockingly as there was a hint of silence..

"Ummm, it's not like I had an option"

"Option" She muttered as she turned to face him face full of questions!

"Options huh? What kind of problem you had? Come on Zhang"

"Mr.Zhang?" She was cutoff with a skill full voice which made her Trimble at her place..

Goosebumps they say.. That's what she felt hearing a voice that she has been wanting to hear..

"Oh hello Mr. Byun, I didn't see you there? " As Yixing shook hands with Baekhyun... While looking at him only to find Baekhyun looking at someone...

Certain someone you can say...

"Oh this is Sunhee, my friend" Yixng said breaking the awkward.. Or said like deadly silence...

"I see, that's what I was thinking.. We had no meeting today so why you were here" A clear vision blink was caught in Sunhee's eyes..

Sunhee's POV;

Starring at the person in front of me was absolutely a shock to me, and to the point where Yixing knew him made me Trimble and my place..

I seem to be staring at nothing, when I heard his voice "I see that's what I was thinking we had no meeting today why are you here? Quite amazing that you know a student of our university"

His eyes pricing into the deep of my soul.. One I think I know here is he taunting me!? I can't find why?

"Well then I might be taking my leave here" He shook hands with Yixing throwing me a side glance..

His words are more like he is saying that to me..

"Something doesn't fit right here? " I heard Yixing's voice.. As I looked up to him..

To see his God like looks his skin glowing in the sunlight making his eyelashes pop with his jaw being sharp.. The only think is any girl would fall in love with him in a single glance..

"What do you mean? " I can see he is in a deep thoughts as he was rubbing his jaw with his right hand thinking about?

"Why did it feel like I saw an enormous amount of tension here? Was that my imagination? " All I can say God rip the land swallow me thank you...

"I.. I don't.. I don't think so" I laughed nervously.. Looking down to my heels.. Definitely he knows if he does.. Then Dae will know..

No...

"You sure? " He said looking as if searching my eyes for the lie I have been taking up..

I sighed looking up to meet his honey eyes..

"Ye.. Yeah" I nodded which was not at all needed I guess. .

"But-"

"Mr.Zhang there is this party at the night" I saw Baekhyun standing back at Yixing.. As he heard to listen to him attentively...

"Humm? "

"Actually there is a tonight... I would like you to come it would help alot for us both too have a new relation. And people might be convinced that we are not drifting our work apart."

I was completely clueless that they both were partners... Doomed wasn't I?

I slowly peeked my head to look at him.. He still looks good as he was before.. Or I can say he got more handsome since the last time I saw him..

"Ahh I see that would be nice to show them that we ain't loosing this time" There was this smirk on Yixing's face..

What's with them?

"By the way I hope you got the partner for it?"

I saw Yixing smiling as he looked back at me then looked at Baekhyun who was obviously not happy seeing me.. Why would you come back just to glare me.. I narrowed mye eyes at him.. I'm not falling for this man..

"Sunhee here is going to be my partner" Obviously I saw this coming why do this to me you lil...

I can feel dagger being thrown at me.. Of course I can sense who is doing that..

My troubles are never going to end in this life...

"I will leave now" I could see his hands tighten up as his jaw clenched.. He muttered something.. Before bidding his farewell he threw me a look..

I released a breath.. Wait why was I even holding my breath... My death is near? Is it no no I can't die.. I didn't even got myself into marriage and no children...

Yixing was walking towards the car as I was following only to find myself..

Being pulled to the corner.. I couldn't see who it was as my eyes became a little hazy.

################################
I know I'm late but hand been throw a bad writerblock..

Do share your reviews...

Hope y'all like the chapter...

Thanks for reading📖 ❤💞