Chapter 12

SUNHEE POV:

There was a slight annoyance written on T's face, that made me smile.. He glared at me before paying the bill and started to walk off..

I quickly walked towards him pulling his collar... "yah you stupid cousin of mine where do you think you are going?"

Before I could say anything else he took my hands off his collar and started to walk as I walked beside him..

"I'm so curious about you going on with strange plans and Sunhee you never explained me why do love him?" there was a sudden pause as he stopped and gave me sharp look..

I could feel my self in a nervous situation, as a lump formed in my throat..

"uhh didn't I tell you I saw him at university and kinda fell for him like.. L..love at first sight" hope he takes my words on point..

"Is that the only thing, you aren't hiding anything are you?" I licked my lower lip as I stared at him who was already waiting for my words..

"no.. Why would you think of me.. Me I mean why would I hide something from you" I shook my hands gesturing, that there is nothing to hide..

"Fine, I trust you. Since I want hyung to be happy and go back to being like he used to"

"me too"

"huh?" shit...

"you met him earlier,how"

Before he could go on I cut him in middle..

"no you know I heard about him from my friends and you told me to so" I gave him a nervous laugh.. "so that's why"

He nodded his before started to walk..

Thank to you God he didn't asked me anything more.. Sometimes my cousin is more hard to deal then my own brother he easily catches anything..

"Aren't you coming Hee?" I was back to reality as I started to walk towards him..

"so, when are you going back?" he hummed as he looked and smiled at me.

"why are you In hurry to make me runaway, don't worry I'm going back tomorrow" he smiled Giving the same rectangular smile..

"that's to soon" I could feel disappointment in my own voice..

"Don't worry Hee you know I will be back with in your eye blink time" he winked as he laughed.. I shook my head in disappointment this alien surely isn't safe to deal on..

I walked through the area as looked around only to meet someone familiar around, I got plenty of time till Dae comes from his job.. So I should grab this opportunity..

I quickly glanced at the shop glass, I need to make sure that I look good.. I'm obviously meeting someone I love so decent should be on point..

I was dressed in with a black cropped knit, bleached blue ripped jeans and black shoe I guess I'm Okey with what I'm wearing..

Why the hell I'm always nervous when it comes to him

Why the hell I'm always nervous when it comes to him.. Take a deep breath Sunhee make sure you don't show your nervousness..

I closed my eyes and started praying to get it on point this time.. I'm gonna ask him for a date.. I don't know how but I had to do it.. Glancing at him I could see he is taking on phone.. Showing his perfect side posture, he is taking my breath away slowly..

A little tap on his shoulder made his posture stiff as he turned himself around showing his absolute glowing features, I felt my heart going crazy.. I gulped before holding onto my breath..

Hwaiting Kim Sunhee mustering all the courage in my little heart.. I spoke up..

"hi" fuck it, I can't come up with anything other than "hi"..

He gave me disgusting look.. Before turning away.. Holyshit does he thinks I'm gonna let him go like his.. Nah Byun Baekhyun, it's Sunhee you are dealing with..

Baekhyun's POV :

I was busy with my phone call as I hung up on it.. I felt a little soft tap on my shoulder making me to turn around and look at the person,but that made me regret..

I saw her, she seems to be nervous before her lips moved slowly..

"Hi" I gave her a quick glare before walking off, does she really think I'm going to talk to her while knowing how she is going on..

She makes me sick...

Not to long after walking around I felt like something soft wrapping around my palm, at instant I looked down then up to only see her smiling like an idiot.. I swear she the most anger out of me..

"What do you actually want?" I felt her get nervous as she looked at me and smile..

"Can we hang out today?" She looked at me with a little Sparks in her eyes..

"Hang out with you?" My words came out with an amusement hidden in it..she nodded her head in response making me feel annoyed..

"What do you think I'm? Listen you really think I would fall for your tricks, how could you even think of going out with me ? When you actually know who I'm ?" I glared at her before pulling my hand back and sliding it into my pocket..

"Don't ask me the same thing again and again, I said it already I love you and I really do.. I wasn't lying or playing around when I shouted out my feeling for you" she kept her head down looking at her feet... Not for to long she held my other hand...

Calm down Baekhyun... You can't shout on her in public..  but this girl is an walking headache for me..

"Leave my hand" she looked me wiggling her eyes.. I sighed before pulling my hand..

"And how many time do I have to say Miss Kim Sunhee that I'm not going to hang out with you not today not tomorrow not forever" I said trying to sound pleased.. she looked at me with a shock written on her face..

"And I will make you fall for me Mister.Byun Baekhyun" she said before walking off.. she turned around again..

"And that's happening for sure.. because I love you" she said as she winked and smiled before walking away..

She is really something to come up with, she got good over confidence on her .. doesn't she??

I laughed thinking about her words. She will make me fall for her.. that seems to be like a joke.. is she really that dense to know that I'm not interested in her and her love..

Who cares about not me of course.. why would be Caring for someone as sick as her..

################################

Sorry for the late..

Do vote and comments..

And would you like to have more Baekhyun and Sunhee moments..

Coming more upnext.. a like late won't harm..

Thanks for reading

Love you all💕💕