Chapter~1

Unknown POV:

"Shit" I mumbled as I walked towards University..

Oh god I can't believe I'm gonna be late for the first day of my University..I thought running towards the stop..

I tapped my feet on floor waiting for bus to come or at least a taxi I'm getting late... I should have heard to mom and wake up early now it's gonna be disaster "what should I do?" I said loud as people started to look at me..

"I'm sorry" I said bowing to them..my mouth it opens on stupid times..

Great I'm 15 minutes late to University I thought looking for my schedule for which is my first class.

"Finally you are here" I know this voice..

"Oh yes damn I'm late Hana" I said looking at her, as she shook her head..

"I knew it that's why I said you to keep an alarm so you can wake up early" she gave me a look "now deal with it"

"Hana help me now please" I tried my best to give her puppy eyes..

"You don't have to act like that cause I already got your schedule now let's go before class starts" she said as I hugged her..

"Thank you Hana in this world I can only relay on you" she frowned at my words damn I wanna laugh now..

"You are dramatic" she hissed pushing me away from her..as I broke in to laughter..

Recess...

"Oh god Hana it was long for a day" I said with tired tone as Hana just shurgged cause she enjoyed classes..

I took my lunch as I was heading towards our table but I stopped on my track as someone caught my eye..

"Why did you stopped suddenly" Hana hissed..

"Who is he?"..

Hana gave me a puzzle look as she looked at that person...

"You don't know him" she said in Surprise tone..I shook my head..

"He is our senior as he is most handsome.in our University all girls wants him but he is kinda rude Because if his past he never gives a single second for girl to tell him that she loves him cause he immediately rejects them but still he is most wanted Among girls.. all of them want to date him sadly he never accept anyone because of his past Girlfriend's a two sad heart breaks.." she said..

"He is Byun Baekhyun" she said arrange her lunch..

" You won't run off from love anymore cause I will make you smile again Sunbaenim" I smiled looking at him..

"Kim Sunhee, you know you are day dreaming right now" I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me..

"Yah what Hana?" I'm honestly irritated now..

"Kim Sunhee you have to go back to Seoul did you remember" I almost choked on my food..I slapped my forehead..

"Yes I do have to go their" she looked at me shaking her head..

"So, you will come back to Jeju and finally you will move to Jeju right" she narrowed her eyes at me...

"Aish, yeah I have to go to Seoul..just to move here" I sighed I have to go through whole journey again..

By the way I didn't introduce myself did I???

"Annyeong Kim Sunhee imndia, I'm fr Seoul just to reach my dream of becoming fashion designer I have came to Seoul and joined this University... And Plus now I'm doomed cause I haven't fully moved to Jeju I have take my whole bunch of things here and get settled in Jeju gotta go to Seoul tomorrow... That's it my life is so simple yet little stupid"...

"Wait Hana you said He is our senior, but I didn't saw him in any of our senior class..plus he isn't here now" I gave her a confused look, as she let out a low chuckle..

"Because you never heard what I said fully...he is senior, he already finished his studies you won't see him in classes because he is CEO of this University and plus he is the child of Byun &Co's head" she said looking at his direction...

"Oh"..

"I guess I have to leave now since tomorrow I have to leave for Seoul" I said and hugged her..

"Okey bye"...

"Byun Baekhyun" I mumbled to myself..as my gaze fell on his perfect face.. halting my steps I left University..

"This University is going to be awesome" falling on my bed...

Seoul...

Third POV:

*Ring*ring*

She woke up with huge voice of alarm which was kept on her side table...

"Shit" she cursed out loud..

Her phone started to buzz loudly as she accepted the call..

"Hello T"

She said with a huge smile on her face..

"Is it done"

"......."

"Make sure that everything is done T, I'm gonna follow my dreams" she said with a cheerful voice..

"......"

She hung up the call, yawing she rubbed her eyes as a smile plastered on her face looking at the big poster which was hung on the wall...

"I'm coming for you, my prince charming"

She walked towards the poster running her hand through it...

"Now now I'm gonna be back just for you guess I will make you mine Mr.Prince charming.." she kissed the poster and smiled with a full love..

"Kim Sunhee get down now, you have to leave for Jeju do you want to Miss your University?" She her mom shouting from downstairs.. she sighed as she left to fresh up herself..

She packed her stuff to leave for Jeju, she once again stopped in front of that poster as she kissed it before uttering his name..

"Byun Baekhyun watch me I'm coming for you" she happily took that poster down and kept it safely with her important luggage...

She took a deep breath before going to board..she closed her eyes shut release a little heavy breath...

"You can do this Kim Sunhee" she encouraged herself and boarded the flight for Jeju..

"Jeju here I come.. plus Baekhyun get ready to give me your heart.." she shouted once she got in to flight as everyone looked at her like she is crazy..

She realized her stupidity as she bowed to them and said sorry.. she sat and hit her head lightly "Omg I'm so Stupid" she thought "I should behave careful now"...

################################

Update..

So how's the chapter.. boring right??

Btw I hope you all will like this fanfic and give it lots of love..

And yes the female character name is Kim Sunhee Don't get confused...

Thanks for reading..

Do vote and comment..

Love y'all 💞💞