Chapter~5

A week since Sunhee started writing those slips for Baekhyun..

A week since Baekhyun felt annoying as hell because of a mess of slips everywhere he goes..

A week since JB started be alot close with Hana and Sunhee, they became alot close like best friends forever..

little do we know things might change can they??

"Hey Bunny" JB ruffled Hana's perfectly combed hair..

"Why don't you just stop doing this shit" she hissed while running her hand through her hair..

JB chuckled before answering her..

"Oh come on Hana that wouldn't be fun, if I normally great you"

She sighed while shaking her head..

"Hey guys" Sunhee hollered sliding her arm around Hana's shoulder..

"Hey hee" JB smiled while smiling..

"So what are you guys doing here at locker aren't classes gonna start?" She looked at them confused as they both faced each other..

"Actually Hee we have a class by BYUN BAEKHYUN today" Hana emphasized on his name while giving her a hint..

Sunhee smiled knowing after a week she will finally meet him..

"Isn't it great then" she cheered as JB stared at her in confusion like why does she changes when she hears Baekhyun's name..

"Why are you so happy?" Sunhee frozed at her pace with JB's Comeback..

She clicked her lips before stating her words..

"Isn't it a good thing, I mean he is famous and his gonna take our class session first" she looked at him.. as JB just nodded..

Sunhee sighed as JB accepted her silly answer.. something was off that was clicking in JB's mind..

Baekhyun sighed looking at pink paper which was lying on his table.. he was not in a mood to check it.. he took the piece of pink paper in his hands with full frustration on his face..

He crumbled the paper and was about to throw it in bin when a sudden knock on his cabin made him stop at his place..

"Come in" he was still waiting to throw that letter..

"Mr.Byun is calling you" voice spoke as Baekhyun stepped forward..

"And why dad is calling me?" He pounder at the man who was there..

"I don't know he said me to inform you" the man was Baekhyun's father secretary....

Baekhyun sighed as he placed the paper on Table and left to meet his father..

Mr.Byun was busy with a little paper, he stopped his work when he saw pair of legs entering his office, he pushed all the work aside and smiled genuinely at the person..

Baekhyun just stood there without any emotion..which made Me.Byun to sigh..

"Why I'm I called here?" He asked with non interested tone..

"You have to take a class today" Baekhyun looked at his father.. he was holding unbelievable expression..

"And why would I do that?" He was unwilling to accept that words.

"Yes, because you already studied here and you know alot about University so it will be easy for them if you share you experience" Mr.Byun said ignoring his son's daggers..

"We have lots of professional people to teach them and why in this world you want me to take the class" Mr.Byun shook his head in annoyance..

"Just do as I say FOLLOW me Baekhyun,I will be there with you for the class" he gestured with his hand as Baekhyun had left with no choice..

He forcedly pull himself towards the class...as he sighed in defeat..

Sunhee pulled hair down waiting for Baekhyun to step inside the class, but she saw nothing.. she kept her head on table as she felt sleepy because her thoughts were Sleep is life...

Baekhyun pushed the door hardly making everyone gasp in shock..as all the girls went like crazy watching him getting inside which annoyed the shit out of Baekhyun.

He stood in front of them, was about to start the seminar when his caught familiar figure which was sleeping..

He narrowed his eyes at her as feeling like he saw her somewhere a small smile tugged on his as he got she the one whom he saw last week at backyard of University..

He started to talk as he also managed to steal some glances at her, he was desperately waiting for her to wake up and show her face which is hidden since a week ago..

Hana shook Sunhee's shoulder to make her wake up from her beauty sleep.. she saw Baekhyun was taking glances at Sunhee..she gulped in frustration thinking did he caught that Sunhee was one who slide slips in places where he goes..

Sunhee shuffled as she pushed her hair's out of her face..her eyes went wide as she saw Baekhyun was almost looking at her..

She wiped her face thinking did I drool..oh gosh this so embarrassing.. why did I sleep now..she mentally cursed herself..she looked around in embarrassment...

Baekhyun stopped once he finished his talk as he took his glance towards his father whose was watching at Sunhee silently...

"So it's done for today I hope you guys will do much better, and remember who ever does get good grades will be joining our company.." he said with a static face..

"He doesn't even smile does he" Sunhee mumbled looking at Baekhyun with his poker face..

"I guess he doesn't" JB said while scratching his neck...as Sunhee just glanced at him once and looked at Baekhyun who was busy talking to his father..

Soon you will smile you always did she thought as she smiled while looking at him.. but to her surprise Baekhyun was looking at her with a boring face...

Sunhee quickly looked away while pushing her hair, I'm good at embarrassing myself..

Once it was a break time Sunhee quickly took the lunch box out of her bag, as she silently walked into Baekhyun's cabin..

She tiptoed while walking towards his table since his cabin was dark she don't get where the table was.. once she found the table, she kept the box there..

She turned around to leave.. but something stopped her..

"Stop right there"

Her eyes went wide, she gulped hard in frustration...

################################

Long time no see guys, I'm back btw...

Do vote and comment..

Thanks for reading...

Love you all💕💕💕