Chapter:15

"Leave"

The voice boomed throughout the whole room as he glared at Sunhee,  who was daring enough to look straight into his eyes..

Feeling annoying he sighed before speaking the exact same words..

"Leave"

She stood there without any movement as she watched him making a backforth in his cabin bating on something like to control himself..

"I said leave, before I do something which might leave you with a regretful life" He said as he looked angrily towards Sunhee..

She gulped he is damn mad isn't he.. She thought as she looked at his hand which got a little bruise because of hitting the table.. She ran out side..

Baekhyun sighed as she left.. He closed his eyes as he leaned back on his chair feeling tired that's how life going for him right now tiring nothing good is going to happen...

Baekhyun flinched as he felt a little cold running through his hand... He looked at his hand and the person who was rubbing ointment on it...

"Why are you here again? Didn't I said you to leave me alone or are you really desperate to make me do something" He finished but she said nothing and continue doing her work..

She looked at his hand then she smiled as she is proud doing a good deed.. She sighed as baekhyun was looking at her with a poker face..

"I just had to apply the ointment you got bruise on hand because of me, I can't stand and see you hurt yourself because of me" She said as she capped the ointment and placed it in the kit..

"Aren't you suppose to leave me alone because the more I see you the more I get irritated and frustrated to harm myself" She could feel his sarcastic tone.. She sighed as she looked at him..

"If that's what you want, fine I'm not going to appear in front of you any more.. At least this would be a way to save you from harming yourself"

"Then get out" He said as looked at her intensely, she felt like it's going to be hard to be away from him... But he hates her the fact won't be changing..

She took a deep breath before standing as she took a glance at his face trying to get his face in her eyes... She not going to see him again as she promised to him...

"Make sure you apply ointment again at night" She said while she pointed at his hand..

"Yeah yeah, whatever leave now" His words definitely left a deep amount of hurt on her heart..

She could feel tears in her eye's.. No you never cried for anything you can't cry now... You are strong Sunhee she mumbled as she left his office with a sad look...

She felt like she just gave up without trying but she knows she did everything and he doesn't like her even a bit.. There was a gap in her heart as he said to leave and never show up in front of him and she agreed...

Maybe it's time or maybe she can still try it's up to her.. But everything happened so fast that now she left only with a choice of leaving him alone never appear in front or never see him again...

She walked into the class as she saw Hana walking towards her with a huge smile.. As she replied with a smile to but yeah fake one she is definitely hurting now..

"So Miss. Sunhee where were you? " She clinged to her Sunhee's hand as they walked towards their seats..

"You know-"

"Lunch" Hana cut her as sunhee nodded as she gave a smile..

Hana knew something is off with her mood as she isn't usually like how she used to talk about the lunch how she would be so ecstatic to talk about him.. The way her eyes are sad..

Hana sighed as she continued looking at Sunhee who hasn't spoke since Morning it's like she is lost somewhere where nobody can find her...

"Oh well I heard your favorite band is going to perform soon, do you wanna go and watch them? " Hana tried hard to make a conversation.. Only to get silence from her friend..

"Uhmm, Sunhee is something wrong? " She was worried thinking what actually happened did Baekhyun said something or did something..

"Nothing, I guess it's high time for me to move on from something which wasn't actually mine" Sunhee replied with a complete ghost smile..

"Byun Baekhyun, what happened when you went to give him lunch? " Hana asked with a concerned voice..

"Definitely the things what I said to you right now" Sunhee cracked a smile as she walked off out of the class..

She walked noticing how beautiful the world is.. She saw couple hugging kissing.. Walking talking.. Never mind.. Guess love wasn't written in her book..

That's what she thought as she walked towards her brother's cafe.. She fixed herself before walking in a smile..

"What brings you here? " Her brother said with a grin on his face..

"Can't I visit my brother's cafe? Or you don't want me here? " She said as she rolled her eyes.. Before walking towards the counter.. As always this place is crowded..

"Dae why won't you buy or extend this place.. It's so stuffy here.. I mean considering how your business is going you should at least do that" She pointed towards the people being stuffed in his small cafe..

"It's weekend and you know weekend means a huge crowd and plus I personally feel that this one is cozy and good.. And might extend it but not now" He said as he walked towards her, direction placing the tray on the counter that he was holding..

"Are you skipping classes if yes then you shouldn't be" He faced her with hint of anger..

"Chill dae it was hard for me today.. It was boring so I skipped you know me right I never skip until it's boring or out of my hand.. " She said looking at him with an innocent eyes... Definitely he isn't going to be mad at her anymore why because he loves her..

"Fine then help me out here since you have nothing to do" He placed the book and pen with a smile giving the direction to take the order and inform him..

"But before that hand this iced Americano to that guy who is holding that file up" She nodded as she took the drink and walked towards the table..

"Here is your drink sir, I hope you enjoy it" She said with a bright smile until the man slide the file he was holding up..

Her smile was completely faded..

###############################################################

Hello lovelies I know I'm late and I'm sorry...

For the late update at first I thought I might just drop this book but now after getting so many comments for updates I thought I should continue and I'm doing it now..

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING..

DO VOTE AND COMMENT SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE..

LOVE YOU ALL 💕💞