2.🌠

Important note at last. Do check it♥️🙏

Ayesha was fuming in anger while Adnan was trying hard to hold his laughter looking at her. She was showered in water colour as her hairs were pink and greenish while her face was showered in water.

"Alizey, yeh kya kiya aapne?" She angrily shouted, giving angry glares to Adnan who now with full rights was laughing out loud pointing at her face. Giving him a hard glare she left from there.

"Alizey, aap itne acche kaam kaise kar lete h?" He asked, pinching her cheeks lightly to which she giggled rubbing her palms on his beardy face.

Anisha, Alizey's mother came running to hall who smiled looking at the duo.

"Assalamualaikum Adnan. Kaise hain aap?" She asked taking Alizey in her arms who was resisting.

"Sab khairiyat Bhabhi. Wajar kahan hain?" He asked looking here and there.

"Wajar upar study room mein hain." She said to which he nodded running towards the stairs.

●●●●●●●●●●

"Bhai, woh aapko help.." Her sentence stopped in mid as her eyes fell on the person she despised to see.

She gave him a very fake smile which he returned with equal favour.

"Bhai, aaj maine aisa koun sa haraam kaam kar diya ki subah subah bhootiya logon se milna ho raha hain mera." She said, sitting next to Wajar while Adnan gave her his most sweetest smile.

Taking the pen from her hand, he smiled.

"Waise toh mohtarma aap sirf haraam kaam hi karti hain. Koi accha kaam kiya ho, mere khayaalat mein toh nahi aata. Phir bhi, aaj subah subah aapne itna handsome chehra dekh liya, sukar manaye." He said with a sarcastic smile banging the pen on her hairs making her glare him hard while Wajar was having high time controlling his laughter while looking at the duo who were so involved in throwing insults at each other.

"Handsome, my foot. Sakl dekho aaine mein jaakar, bandar se kam nahi dikhte ho." She said taking her pen from him who narrowed his eyes at her.

"Aagayi na apni aukaat par. Itni izzat na dia karo, hazam nahi hoti hain." Adnan said.

"Haazme ki goliyaan lelo phir. Ish umar mein hazam na hona is bad. Should I suggest a doctor for you?" She said with swag in her voice making him grimace.

"Jii. Aapko meri itni parwaah hain, jaan kar khushi hui. Sukriya aapka." He said while gritting his teeth annoyingly.

Royally ignoring him, Ayesha turned to Wajar.

"Bhai, yeh sum samjha dein please." She said giving him the copy and book to which he nodded while Adnan too shook his head when his eyes fell on her.

Dressed in a white Kurti and leggings, she looked Beautiful to his eyes. No doubt, she was blessed with western features with that desi tadka.

●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●

"Ayesha, aayegi ya main jau." Rotating the car keys in his hand, Wajar shouted.

"Bash 2 minute bhai." She screamed loudly and taking her bag she rushed downstairs.

"Matlab Teri behen na ho, koi America ki president hogayi hain. Aaj college fest hain, madam ko host karna hain lekin inhe kaha ilm hain iska." Adnan said gritting his teeth looking at his watch.

"Haa, jaise sirf meri hi behen hain. Teri toh kuch lagti nahi hain na." He said making Adnan look here and there. Listening the steps of approaching, he looked towards stairs to get lost in her.

Dressed in a pink slit kurti alongwith light green cigarette pants, she was looking freaking gorgeous.

As she reached the end of stairs, her legs got imbalanced but before she can fall, Adnan rushed to her saving her from falling but holding her waist

As she reached the end of stairs, her legs got imbalanced but before she can fall, Adnan rushed to her saving her from falling but holding her waist. Both were lost in each other when the Wajar fake cough brought them back to the real world.

"Dekh kar nahi chal sakti. Girti toh muh fut jaata tumhara." Adnan said, slipping his hands in his pocket making her roll her eyes while gritting her teeth.

"Tum bolo toh sadqa kar loon main tumhara?" She said to which he nodded with a smile making her smack him hard on his chest.

"Hadd mein raho tum apni." She said and swinging her bag pack, she left followed by Adnan and Wajar.

●●●●●●●●●●

Hope you liked it. Waiting for tbe response😋😋

Waise main ek story soch rahi hu, lekin cousin stories mujhse likhi nahi jaayegi. Biology dimaag mein ghoom jaayegi aur story likhna band. Kya karu main?

Thankyou༶•┈┈⛧┈♛