"Whatever Paul" I said making my way to the back of the class. The rest of the class laugh a little. I don't see why I wasn't even trying to be funny.

As I sat down in my seat, I heard someone whisper my name. I rolled my eyes. I knew exactly who it was. I knew exactly who that awful high pitched voice. I took a deep breath before looking beside me to see a long brown haired pain in the ass. I clenched my fists. It was to early to speak to her.

"Psst Louis" the girl whispered

"What Calder?" I whispered back, pissed off.

"Do you understand this?"

"I'm failing with a 43. So no of course I don't"

"Oh well I don't get this at all, maybe you could tutor me?" She winked at me. Did this bitch not just hear me say I was failing?

"Calder. Just stop trying okay? I'm not interested in you. Nor will I ever be interested in you" I turned back to the board that was covered in numbers I didn't understand.

"Oh come on lou I know you-"

"Eleanor. No means no okay?" I said clenching my teeth.

"But Lou-" she was interrupted. Thank god.

"Calder, Tomlinson. Stop flirting and pay attention" Mr Higgins said.

That really ticked me off, how the fuck was that flirting? When will I ever flirt with her. She goes after me everyday when I repeatedly tell her I'm never going to be interested in her. She doesn't understand that no means no and it's fucking annoying. I put my head on my desk and fell asleep for the rest of class. I woke up to the sound of the bell. I quickly got up and left class. I made my way to my locker when I heard someone call my name.

"Tommo!" The deep voice said.

"Malik! Payno!" I turned around.

Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. They have been my best mates since we were in primary school. They are the only two people I've never actually wanted to punch in the face. They do help me with that though. It's like a group activity sometimes, it's quite fun.

"Where were you last night mate?" Zayn asked. Oh well I was getting kicked in the stomach by my step-dad repeatedly.

"Mark was working late so I had to baby-sit again why?" I lied. Well it wasn't totally I lie.

"You missed the party mate. We tricked that Grimshaw kid into thinking Eleanor wanted to go skinny dipping with him in the lake. So naturally we stole his clothes that he left of one of the big rocks" Liam said laughing his ass off. I just rolled my eyes.

"That's one of the lamest things you could ever do lads. Like seriously get more creative than that" I stated.

"Oh come on tommo. We couldn't think of anything better. You weren't there! We don't have as much creativity than you" Zayn said

I mean they were right, I do have some good ideas. I keyed some Australians car. I don't know why they live here. Like how is Doncaster better than Australia? Anyways, I also threw rocks into some poor kids window while he was sleeping. One hit his head and he got a concussion which was pretty funny. I also stole some teachers car, quite fun. Especially when I crashed it. I now don't go around crashing cars but I can still steal them. Anyways I could go on for about an hour with stuff I've pulled/done.

I was headed to my second lesson with the boys (history) when we passed HIM. For fuck sakes why is that kid always happy? Anytime I see him he always has a smile on his face or laughing with that stupid blonde kid. When ever I see him I just get so angered. I clenched my fists and walked over to him. Zayn and Liam followed knowing exactly what was about to happen. His blonde friend looked terrified when he saw me. He turn around. I didn't look in his eyes I never do because if I do I might feel guilty. I then punched his face. The anger just took over I couldn't stop. In a few short minutes later of me punching him to the ground and kicking him in the stomach I was pulled off him and dragged to the office.