Chapter 3

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi thoughts'

No One's POV -

The sun steadily shines over the horizon at just the right angle to awaken Naruto Uzumaki from his dream. Groggily he awakens looking at the time seeing he is almost late to meet with his team, he jumps out of bed rummaging through his closet for his clothes and ninja tools. He finds them and quickly makes his way towards training ground seven.

"OI! HINATA-CHAN!" Naruto shouts entering the training grounds.

"Ohh, H-hi N...Naruto-Kun." Hinata greets her fellow shinobi.

"I am not too late am I?" Naruto asked while rubbing the back of his head.

"N-no we got here j-just a little bit a-go." Hinata stammered out.

"Ahh, I see I wonder where Kakashi-sensei is?" Naruto wondered.

"Probably going to be just as late as yesterday, Dobe."

"Ohh, shut it Teme!"

"Dobe."

"TEME!"

"Will y-you two stop. W-we are supposed to be teamm-mates." Hinata said, halting the boys arguing.

"Ahh, I'm sorry Hinata-chan I'll try not to let it happen again!" Naruto said, giving her a warm smile.

"Hn" was all that came from one of the last Uchiha.

Hinata was blushing before but now she was a bright red. She was barely holding onto her conscious state when Naruto walked away to rest under a tree.

Hinata watched him, her heart was thumping nearly out of her chest, wanting to be by his side forever.

'Ohh Naruto-kun' Hinata thought before moving towards her own tree to nap as well.

- Timeskip+Kakashi's POV -

After visiting my old teammates, I made my way towards training ground seven to see my new team. As usual I was three hours late.

"Yo!" I said making the team aware of my presence only to see the Uchiha awake.

"Hn" was the only response I got.

'Ohh I have little faith in these three.' I thought.

"You, wake your teammates so we can begin." I tell the only member awake. He seems to be very stuck up, probably because the massacre Danzo committed on his clan.

"Hn"

'Is that all that comes from his mouth?' I thought it annoyed the boy.

He then stands up walking over to the Hyuga heir and gently shakes her to wake her up, whereas Naruto was a different story. It seemed as though he was gonna gently shake the boy, until he grabbed him by the collar and headbutted him.

"OWW! WHAT THE HELL SASUKE!" Naruto screamed, even I was surprised at how he chose to wake Naruto up.

"Yo!" I say giving another eye smile as the three genin line up. Sasuke just stands there unimpressed with my tardiness. Hinata lets out a small yawn as she had just woken back up. Naruto is rubbing his forehead while glaring at his distant cousin.