🇯 🇪 🇦 🇱 🇴 🇺 🇸 -𝗔𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶

3rd person's pov

Avani and y/n we're at Avani house including charli and Addison.Right now y/n and charli were making a tik tok while Avani just watched them.With jealousy in her.Addison looked at Avani and mouthed "you okay?" Addison then looked at charli and y/n.

After charli and y/n made the video Charli sat down and said "we should watch a movie?" Y/n then said "yeah!" Addison smiled and said "sure" but avani stood quiet.Y/n then said "bubs want to watch a movie?" Avani ignored y/n.Y/n did a confused face.

Addison then said "let's just watch a movie" charli nodded.They ended up watching a movie

Charli and y/n laughing together.Then Addison Said "I'm going to talk to avani I'll be right back" Addison got avani' Hand and led her to the kitchen.

Addison then said "okay what's going on avani?" Avani sighed and said "Charli and y/n are so close to each other!" Addison laughed and said "are you jealous?" Avani said "no!" Addisons smirked and said "sure...." Avani then went back and so did Addison.

Later on Addison and charli left so now it was just avani and y/n.

Y/n then said "I'm tired can we cuddle bubs" avani ignored y/n and went upstairs to her room closing it and locking it.

Y/n was confused.She went upstairs going near her girlfriends door.Y/n said softly "avani?...." but she got no response

Y/n knocked and said "bubs? What's wrong?" But she got no response she waited there for 15 more minutes y/n had been asking "avani?.." or "what's wrong?" But she didn't get a response

Y/n got sad and went to the guest room closing it going under the covers and laying down facing the wall.She didn't know why avani was ignoring her.She was now softly crying into the soft pillow

Avani's pov
I was in my room sitting on my bed.I feel bad now.I stood up going to my door opening it and going out of my room.

I then went downstairs to see if y/n was there once I got downstairs.I didn't see her anywhere.She might be upstairs? So I went back upstairs.I then hear soft cries coming from the guest bedroom.Was she crying?....

I went near the guest bedroom's door and softly opened it.I got in softly seeing her facing the wall soft cries coming from her.I went over to the bed.Getting under the covers putting my arms around her waist I pulled her closer to me.

I then said "bubs I'm sorry...." Y/n sniffled I then said "I got jealous so I ignored you I'm sorry beautiful" y/n then turned to me cupping my cheeks and said "I only love you okay?" She smiled and so did I.She then burried her head in my chest.

I smiled stroking her hair softly