Chapter Forty-Nine

It wasn't just sex. It was a passionate dance that joined body, mind, and soul. He tasted places on her that the world had never seen. Her moans fueled him, motivated him to please her, adore her, and make her come more times than she could count. She didn't let him do all the work either. They worked as a team going for gold in a sexual Olympics switching in positions he didn't know existed, that she didn't know existed but they couldn't get enough of each other. His body needed hers and neither one of them wanted to quit. As if they had to make up for the years they wasted.

"Too...loud." He grunted out as he stroked inside her with one of her legs propped on his shoulder. "You'll...wake...her."

Tulip let out one more ahh then clenched her teeth together trying with all her might to not cry out from the smooth, languid strokes of his thick, substantial dick. She forgot how good he felt. That his foreplay foreshadowed the limit of orgasms one could have or maybe she had gone too long without sex. She tightly gripped the luxurious sheets knowing that wasn't the cause as he plunged back into her. He was just that good, handling her body with care and fulfilling her like it was his sole mission.

It wasn't that Austin or the other lotharios that had the pleasure of participating in consensual intercourse treated her roughly; Jasper just knew how to touch her and where to touch her. He knew what needed to be kissed, what needed to be licked, and what needed to be adored until her toes curled and her back arched.

She pressed her eyes closed as her breast swayed in the rhythmic motion their bodies rocked trying hard to hold it together as she was nearing her peak.

"Open...your...eyes." He gruffed out squeezing her thigh softly. "Look...at me...when...you..."

She faintly moaned at the sensation that rushed through her as she tightened around him and stopped his speech. She opened her eyes and saw the glint in his eyes. He moved her leg off his shoulder, and spread her thighs a little wider before pumping in her with quick strokes that made her mouth open and threatened a scream to rush up to her throat.

"Fuck." He abruptly stopped.

"No." She whined, reaching for his chest. "More. Keep going."

He shook his head, arousal drained from his face leaving panic in its wake. "It broke."

"What?" She asked then she caught the quick downward dip of his eyes and quickly abandoned her sex-filled haze. "What?"

"The condom broke." He spoke through clenched teeth.

"No." She spoke the word for a much different reason this time. She started to get up.

"Please. Stay still." He pleaded with an outstretched hand. "I'm trying to calm down."

"Shit." She fell back on the bed and covered her hands with her face. Her breast briskly moved up and down and not for a pleasant reason. She was losing it. Panic gripped her as she took rapid breaths. "This can't be happening. This is my fault. This is a mistake. I'm so stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

"Stop." He said. "Stop that. You're not stupid. Condoms break all the time."

"I can't get pregnant for you." She hissed, uncovering her face. "I can't go through that bullshit with you, again."

He was still quiet so she continued. "We both know pulling out doesn't work and precum definitely get you pregnant. The evidence is right down the hall."

He went flaccid at those words and pulled out falling back on his haunches. "You don't believe me."

"Yeah, I did and it's what got us in that predicament in the first place." She got off the bed in a hurry and quickly put on her underwear and clothes.

"I don't mean then." He said. "I mean now. You don't believe me, now. You think this is a mistake." He gestured between them.

She huffed, advancing towards the door. "I'm not going to debate this with you, right now. I have to fix this before it blows up in our face."

"Fix this?" He grabbed, he stumbled trying to quickly put on his pants and grabbed his shirt on the way out to follow her.

He almost made a wrong turn thinking she was going back to her room but that wasn't the direction she was headed.

"Where are you going?" He asked, trailing behind her on the way to the front door. "It's late."

"To fix this." She seethed with blurry eyes and then unlocked the door.

"Wait until the morning. It's called the morning-after pill for a reason." He took hold of her hand. "It'll be alright. Talk to me. We can work this out."

She opened the door and stopped to look at him. "I can't." Tears fell from her eyes as she shook her head. "I'll be back."

She closed the door behind her and he stood there for longer than a couple of seconds running the past moments in his mind.

"Fasa."

Sidney's voice pulled him from his thoughts and he turned on his heels to see her letting out a yawn as she rubbed her eye.

"Where's MeMe going?" She asked.

He remembered what Tulip told him about Sidney and nights so he came up with something quickly. "She just left her phone in the car. She'll be back but let's get you back to bed." He picked her up and headed back towards the hallway.

Sidney wrapped an arm around his neck and asked. "Can you read to me because I didn't get my story and we left off..." She paused to let out a yawn. "...in the middle of a chapter."

"Whatever you want." He whispered, holding her close wishing Tulip would change her mind and come back inside.

Sidney's head fell against his shoulder as drowsiness pulled her back into its clutches. "MeMe's right, you are going to spoil me but I love it." She whispered letting her eyes close.

However, Tulip didn't come back inside. She sat in the driver's seat and let out an audible cry that shook her shoulders as she leaned over the steering wheel trying to get herself together and figure out her next step.

Why do you think Tulip broke down in the car?

Is Jasper right, should she wait to go to the pharmacy in the morning?

Why do you think Jasper went 'flaccid' after Tulip told him the 'evidence is down the hall'?

The condom broke but whose fault is it? His or hers or the product?

Do you think Jasper lie to Sidney about where Tulip is going is understandable?