Sana gives her a warm smile and proceeds towards the set. As the shoot begins, things get slightly nasty with Jay and Maahi asking some hard questions centered around her integrity and lack of prefessionalism.

Jay bombards her asking for reasons for choosing to do this show and not focusing on it. 

Initially, she falters but as moments pass a sudden calm engulfs her, knowing that someone sitting in a quiant living room on his blue couch is closely watching her and that very someone will not like to see her flustered look on national TV. She regains her self confidence and starts answering with sincerity defending her stance with utmost grace.

Eventually, Maahi asks her about the type of guy she would want in her life. Shehnaaz smiles inwardly and starts perfectly describing a man who is not a fragment of her imagination but her Prince Charming in real life. 

She goes on to say, 'Lamba hona chahiye, attitude hona chahiye, age zyada hoga to bhi chalega...'

Maahi and Jay realizing the direction which this is taking quickly tell her to stop with her description, smiling at her.

Once the shoot get over, an excited Maahi tells her to follow her to her vanity. As they enter, Maahi quickly shuts the door behind and pull her into a warm hug. Shehnaaz places her head on Maahi's shoulders and heaves out a deep breath. Maahi strokes her head and says, 'I am so proud of you, Sana. Mujhe pata hai tu kitni andar sey dukhi hogi par jis tarah sey tu sab handle kar rahi hai, I am simply proud of you.'

Tears threatens to fall from Sana's eyes but Maahi drags her further inside and makes her sit down, and says, 'Ruk terey liye dil se kisi ney kuch bheja hai...'

She then brings out a big box wrapped beautifully with a hand written note which says, 'Mein to terey saath hi hoon meri jaan. Upset kyun hona...Mein wait kar raha hoon aur jab tak tujhse door hoon, tab tak key liye kuch saman bhej raha hoon...Inko dekh lena aur jo proxy Sidharth hai abhi terey pass usko pehna dena, mast mera hi feel aayegi tujhe...Aur ek cheez, bahar corona ki bimari fehl rahi hai...sambhal key rehna...haat dhote rehna bar bar aur sanitizer use karna'

Shehnaaz excitedly opens the box and to her surprise find various t-shirts which Sidharth use to wear inside the house and a pair of gorgeous danglers. Also tucked in a corner she find another small note which says, 'Yeh wale kapde dhoye nahi maine, terey liye chor diya...Jhumke pasand aaye na?'

Shehnaaz smiles with emotions overpowering her and she whispers, 'Bohot sundar hai...pata nahi Waheguru mujhe kab waqt denge terey liye kuch kharidne kaa...mujhe terey liye kitna kuch lena hai Sihdrath....'

***************************************************************************

Days pass and the creative team gets restless with the show not doing well and  instead garnering massive outrage amongst the fans. People across the country raise their voices to stop the show as they unanimously feel that the show is outrageous at this age and time and  a naive girl is being forced into it.

The tasks get obnoxious with the channel resorting to cheap tactics to get TRP. Massive fan protests break out as people find it difficult to see their beloved Sid and Naaz away from each other with the later being subjected to tasks which are cringe-worthy and uncomfortable for her.

In between all of this Shehnaaz gets a good news. She is called into the confession room and made to speak to her manager who informs her that a new music video is about to get shot with Sidharth and her in it. The manager himself is going to produce it and Darshan Raval is going to sing it. Shehnaaz feels her heartbeat grow faster as she hears the finer details of how Sidharth is involved with all the minute detailing of the song, from costumes to location and their looks.