#35

'Sidharth tu mera phone kyun nahi utha raha' a visibly upset Shehnaaz sighs while looking at her phone for the 10th time, since morning.

It is the day after Bigg Boss13 finale took place and the housemates, their families and other attending members have gone back home. Shehnaaz is holed up in a fancy hotel provided to her by the production house, Endemol, with her parents and brother in other rooms.

Sidharth had come to drop her at her room last night and she had bid him good bye with a heavy heart, as he had needed to get home with his mother. 

She has had a disturbed sleep all night and had dreaded waking up in the morning without him by her side.

As she finally wakes up, her memories come crashing and Sidharth's absence by her side starts eating at her. She dials his phone several times, but all her calls go unanswered. She leaves him messages and waits eagerly for the blue tick to appear.

Different thoughts start occupying her mind, but she tries to keep them at bay and instead tries focusing on the news surrounding her.

She starts going through the fans frenzy that surrounds her. Baaz had told her last night about the love and admiration she has received, and it had felt surreal then, but now, going through her phone, sitting alone in this hotel room is giving her an entirely different reality check than the one she has perceived while in the Bigg Boss house.

People love her. Of all ages, countries, creed and religion. Shehnaaz slowly starts grasping the kind of uproar she has caused amongst the masses and the kind of love her bond with Sidharth has received. While she had heard about the hashtag #SidNaaz in the house, the magnitude it has reached outside hits her and she feels overwhelmed. She yearns for Sidharth, to share this moment with him but is unable to contact him.

She checks through the social media platforms and sees the frenzy that surrounds her and Sidharth and happiness engulfs her. However, as she browses through the page a certain aspect becomes clear to her that her fans do not want her to participate in this new show. They are dead against her being part of this show and they feel that the promo of this show which was released a few days back was the reason for her not winning Bigg Boss13 title and also not even being in Top 2, as clearly, she and Sidharth were the audience favorites.

She starts understanding and grasping people's perspective and realizes that people love her with Sidharth and they don't want to see her with anyone else even in real life. She feels cherished and admired and a deep sense of responsibility towards her fans engulf her and she starts questioning her decision of participating in MSK. It has been like a hanging sword against her neck from the time she has signed it, first, with Sidharth getting royally mad at her and now her fans.

Eventually, there is a knock on her door and her parents and Baaz step in.

Her father has a solemn expression on his face and Shehnaaz gets worried about what has again gone wrong. He says, 'beta, tu andar thi...humein nahi pata ki tujhe kya bola gaya hai par koi nahi chahta ki tu yeh show karein...Kal finale key baad tu tired thi isiliye hum logo ney tujhe kuch bola nahi...par abhi yeh baatein hona zaroori hai...kyunki mein aur tera bhai last 3 din sey production walo sey baat karne ki koshish kar rahe hai...par woh log humse nahi mil rahe...abhi kuch hi ghanto mein shooting suru hona hai...to woh log  finally aayenge abhi thori der mein tujhe ready karne..par shoot pey jaane sey pehle details mein baatein kar ley,...eisa kuch mat kar jisse tujhe pachtana pare...tune bohot izzat aur pyaar kamayi hai par logo mein bohot zyada gussa hai iss show ko lekar...'

A sudden chill pass through Shehnaaz and she looks lost. Slowly she says, 'Mujhe in logo ney bola ki comedy show hai...mein aur Paras sayed judge banenge...log ayenge participate karne...'