#4

Sana

Sana slowly gets out of the vanity van and walks towards the set where she shall be meeting 'The Salman Khan' for the first time in her life. Her knees feel weak and her heart beats fast, but she plasters a confident smile on her face and tries hard to control her emotions. She feels butterflies in her stomach and keeps her fingers crossed in anticipation of what lies ahead, a signature habit while under stress.

Soon, she stands holding her breathe at the back stage and moments fly steadily until she hears Salman Khan's booming voice introducing her and calling her on stage. As she walks on stage and finally gets to see Salman, her excitement gets the better of her and she breaks into childlike happiness of getting to meet the biggest superstar the country has ever produced. To add to her excitement, her song starts playing in the background and Shehnaaz quickly breaks into her Signature Dance of Gidda and gets Salman to join her, garnering roaring laughter and applause from the audience.

She then quickly controls her emotions and looks in Salman's eye and sees an amused but kind set of eyes staring back at her with a huge smile. Sana being Sana, immediately starts her barrage of words aimed at Salman and in the heat of the moment introduces herself as Katrina Kaif of Punjab.

Salman, though momentarily stumped, rolls in laughter and applauds her confidence and stage presence. After few more funny banters with Salman and a co-contestant, Shefali Bagga, Salman gets her to meet the boys of the house and asks her to choose her house partner.

Sana turns to look at the area where the men are seated and quickly scans the men seating around, to her surprise she only recognizes Paras, who had a flirtatious smile on his face looking at her, and decides to choose him over others. She mentally chides herself over not doing any research on the contestants of Bigg Boss for this season hence, having to choose the only guy she knows.

The funny banter starts again, but, suddenly, as if driven by her sixth sense she looks back at the area where the male contestants are seated and makes a fleeting eye contact with a deep passionate set of eyes staring at her intently, for a split second, before turning away. She reckons the person to be Sidharth Shukla, the biggie from the TV industry, earlier introduced by Salman. Something nudges her core and she feels conscious but quickly shoves the feeling away.

She then gets back to having the time of her life with Salman on stage, using her energy to maximum and trying to create the best first impression and is soon sent into the house.

***********************************************************************************************