#15

It's night time and Shehnaaz is in the area adjacent to the washroom where they keep their luggage. She has changed into her nightwear and is fidgeting with the thought of which bed to sleep in. She knows her fight with Sidharth is resolved but she had shifted from his bed in anger and somewhere her thoughts were indecisive about what to do next.

Sidharth has been given a special captain's room with added advantages and he must shift to that. He is sitting on his own bed and waiting for Shehnaaz to come to discuss with her the next steps. Slowly he gets up and goes to find Sana.

He finds Sana sitting in the luggage area crouched beside her suitcase, fidgeting with her clothes with head held low in deep thoughts.

Sidharth, 'Hello Baby, app yeha chupi behti ho! Appko nahi lagta shaadi key pehle raat hi apney pati ko itna wait nahi karwate. Abhi app chalne ka kasth karengi?'

Sana, 'Bakwas kyun kar raha hai? Tu koi pati nahi hai mera nahi mein teri patni hoon.!'

'To fir tu kya hai? Meri Mummy? Meri didi? Meri Dadi,' chimes Sidharth

'Nahi mein appki dost hoon. Jisko appne hurt kiya. Fir bhi maine tujhe hi sabse pehle rakha', replies Shehnaaz

'Firse paka mat yaar, mujhe. Sone chale please mujhe neend aa rahi hai,' says a restless Sidharth

He holds Sana's hand pulls her up and leads her to the bedroom.

Once there, Sana goes and sits on their bed and says, 'Tujhe to naya room mila hai, tu udhar jakar so jaa. I will sleep here.'

Sidharth, 'Ek kaam kar, kya saman lekar jana hai usme help kar dey mera.'

Sana, 'Tujhe sirf merey saath isiliye rehna hai. Mujhse gadha mazdoori karwata hai tu.'

Sidharth, 'Gadhi to tu hai na!'

Sana picks up his belongings from the bed and bedside table and follows him into the captain's room and lays out everything for him, also making his bed. All this while, Sidharth just stands at the door and watches her doing the work.

As soon as Sana is done with her work, she starts to leave and Sidharth blocks her way out by positioning himself in front of the door and reclining his back against it.

Sana, 'Pagal hai? Hyat, mujhe jana hai.'

Sidharth, 'Chance hi nahi,' with a smirk on his face

Sana tries pushing his chest and say, 'Bakwaas mat kar. Mujhe neend aa rahi hai.'

Sidharth catches hold of her wrists an says, 'Mein kaha bakwaas kar raha hoon. Mujhe bhi neend hi aa rahi hai. Tujhe agar lagta hai ki tu bahar soyegi aur mein yeha akela to fir galti kiski hai? Waise bhi aaj to tune merese shaadi bhi karli.'

"Abb tu bahar jayegi, fir mujhe attitude dikhayegi, mein tujhe manaunga fir tu nahi manegi, fir mein tere baal khichke tujhe lekar aayunga. Achcha lagta hai kya bol? Log sochenge ki hum logo mein domestic violence bhi start ho gaya!' continues Sidharth

Sana keeps looking at him with annoyance on her face not getting convinced.

He pulls her close to his chest and says, 'Abb ho gaya na Shehnaaz. Jaane dey yaar. Ho jati hai misunderstanding kabhi kabhi. Mein tujhe jaan bujhkar kabhi dukhi karunga kya?'

Shehnaaz looks at his eyes and sees his genuine care for her. She buries her face in his chest and says, 'agli baar muh tod dungi agar mere dushmano key side liya toh. Abhi mujhe chod mein apni samaan lekar aati hoon.'

Sidharth moves his hands to her back and gives her a tight hug.

Sidharth and Shenaaz come out to carry Sana's things into the captain's room while the housemates look on.

As soon as they leave Devoleena starts, 'Inka patch up ho gaya kya firse, Paras? Kal to aakar tere saath soyi thi yeh?' 

Paras responds, ' Ha inka alag hi hai. Pata nahi. Mujhe laga key bechari akeli hai mein help kar doonga.'

Reshmi cuts him and says, 'Yeh bohot achche sey na Shukla ko handle karti hai. Maine kabhi bhi itney asani sey Shukla ko pighlatey huye nahi dekha. Kuch alag hi chal raha hai.'

Devoleens fumes, 'Mujhe to yeh ladki bohot chant lagti hai. Aur Paras tu na mandir ki ghanti jaise har baar baja mar kar. Agli baar tere paas aayi to muh mat lagna.'

Paras, 'Yaar yeh bohot chalak hai aur Shukla bhi. In dono ko lagta hai ki yehi smart hai sirf. Mein dikhata hoon inko inki auwkat.'

Himanshi comes and joins them, 'Maine to pehle hi bola tha, Sana bohot chalak hai. Aur, mein puri shock ho gaayi jab Shuklaji mere upar hi chad gaye aaj swimming pool key pass, uske liye. Mein to sirf unko salah dey rahi thi. Bigg Boss ney bhi achcha nahi kiya. Sana ko ghar sey nikalna chahiye tha, par usko sirf nominate kiya.'

Paras, ' Arree, who apne harkato sey TRP la rahi hongi. Inka kya hai, kuch bhi karo publicity key liye.'

Housemates nod their heads in unison and continue brewing venom against SidNaaz.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz go to bed, peaceful at last, unaware of the politics being brewed against them without their knowledge.

Sidharth, 'Mein na aaj pura shock ho gaya. Jaise hi tune dhakka mara na Himanshi ko, mujhe laga arrey yaar yeh kaunsi Sana hai. Par tune jo kiya na sahi kiya.'

Sana, ' Abb mein kya karti, bohot le chuki thi mein iska Punjab mein, fir maine suna ki tera kaan bhar rahi thi toh mujhse aaj tolerate nahi hua.'

Sidharth, ' Ha, koi chakkar nahi. Thik kiya. Fir tune jaise mujhe dekha mujhe laga ki mujhe bhi dhakka na dedey.'

Sana, 'Tujhe dhakka deney jaati to mujhe hi lag jaati. Tu hilta bhi nahi apni jagah sey.'

Sidhart, 'Aww baby kitni smart hai tu! Sangat ka asar kya?'

Sana slap his arm and says, 'Bhad mein jaa.'and turns on the other side with her back towards Sidharth.

Sidharth chuckles and pulls Sana in his arms and whispers in her ears, 'I am proud of you, Baby.'

 Sana turns and rests her head on Sidharth's shoulders and Sidharth holds her close to his side. They slowly drift off to sleep in each other's embrace with destiny smiling upon them and the souls waking up to rejoice in each other's embrace throughout the night. It is time for them to communicate! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hence, starts their journey of sleeping in each other's arms. The entire #SidNaaz fandom anxiously waited everyday just to get a glimpse of the was they slept each night. 

They were our solace, right?