#11

The weekend Ka Vaar is in full swing with Salman Khan having a go at the housemate for the questionable issues that have transpired this week. He, however, has his share of funny banter and happy moments with Shehnaaz, who he deeply admires for her innocent demeanor.

Slowly, he evicts Reshmi Desai, Devoleena Bhattacharya (two leading Tv actresses) and Shefali Bagga, the TV anchor and Shehnaaz's only well-wisher apart from Sidharth in the house, owing to less votes.

Shefali's eviction hits Shehnaaz hard and she breaks down seeing her go. Sidharth feels a twist in his heart seeing Sana cry, over the days Sana's vulnerability and emotional outbreaks have been difficult for him to handle. He holds her in his arms and tries to calm her.

Sehnaaz looks upto Sidharth's eyes and says, 'Sidharth, mujhe dar laga raha hai? Eisa lag raha hai ki kuch bura hone wala hai mere saath!' and goes back to hide her face in his chest.

Sidharth tightens his hug and says, 'Hyat pagal! Jyada kyun soch rahi hai? Kuch nahi hoga! Mein hoon na tere saath?'

Sana: 'Tu chorega nahi na mera saath? Mere mein uthna intelligence nahi hai! Tu sambhal legana mujhe? Promise kar, Sidharth.'

Sidharth kisses her head as a sign of making an eternal promise and says, 'kabhi nahi chorunga tera saath. Tu bilkul tension mat ley meri jaan, mein hoon na tere saath!'

Shehnaaz breathes a sigh of relief and softly kisses Sidharth's chest, in the process touching his heart.

**********************************************************************************************

Soon they are brought back to reality as wild card entries start entering the house and the housemates get busy in introductions.

Arhaan Khan, Rashmi's alleged boy friend is the first to enter the house, followed by Bhau, and Shefali Zariwala.

Finally, Himanshi Khurana, the known name in the Punjabi industry, walks in with her head held high. She has an air of over-confidence surrounding her and is as calculative as a vixen. Shehnaaz's world comes crashing down as she looks at Himanshi who completely ignores her presence and gives her a cold shoulder.

Himanshi had entered the house with a deceptive plan in place. Her sole purpose was to isolate Shehnaaz and show her in a negative light.

Shehnaaz breaks down in uncontrollable sobs and simply wants to leave the house. She loses her composure and lashes out in front of other housemates unable to comprehend the reason why Bigg Boss would do something like that to her. Being naïve, she had come to trust the show and organizers but the reality is always about TRP.

The other housemates try to pacify her but are hardly successful. While all of this is happening, Sidharth is in the bathroom, unaware of what is transpiring outside. Once he comes out, he sees the new housemates in the house.

Shefali comes and hugs him, a little too long for Sidharth's comfort, and they share pleasantries. Then he is introduced to Arhaan and Bhau.

Slowly, Himanshi comes towards him and introduces herself to Sidharth, 'Hello Sidharth ji, I am Himanshi. Mein Punjab sey hoon. Mujhe na aap is show mein bohot achche ho. Mujhe aapse kuch baat bhi karni hai, app free hone sey batana.'

Sidharth gets slightly taken aback by Himanshi's demeanor, unsure of what Himanshi wants to tell him and replies, 'Hi Himanshi, nice to meet you. Sure, baat karte hai baad mein. Welcome to the BB house'.

Himanshi gives him a cryptic smile and leaves. Sidharth not sure of what transpired slowly walks to find Shehnaaz. When he finally spots Shehnaaz in the garden area of the BB house, his heart does a double take as he sees Shehnaaz in a complete mess, weeping profusely and shaking. He runs to her and asks, 'Baby tujhe kya hua, kyun ro rahi hai?' When Shehnaaz doesn't respond, he looks around and frantically asks the housemate about what has happened. Arti informs him that Himanshi is the same girl with whom Shehnaaz had a controversy in Punjab and she is upset seeing her here.

Sidharth orders everyone to leave and goes to sit beside Shehnaaz. He tries to pull Shehnaaz towards him, but Sana pushes him unwilling to talk to anyone now. This, however, does not deter Sidharth, he firmly pulls Sana again and embraces her in a tight hug. Not speaking a single word, he simply allows Sana to weep her heart out in his chest. He keeps on rubbing her back and showering her with tender kisses just to silently communicate his being their for her, no matter what.

Slowly, Shehnaaz stops crying and looks up at Sidharth. Sidharth gives her a smile and says, 'baby, itna royegi to baar aa jayegi. Upar sey tera make-up bhi kharab ho jayega fir BB wale bhi confuse ho jayenge ki yeh nawa kaunsa wild card entry aa gaya!'

Shehnaaz's face breaks into the smallest smile but soon her sadness returns. She tells Sidharth about her controversy with Himanshi and how she had impacted her sanity along with her career.

Sidharth trying to pacify her takes her inside the house trying to make her speak to Himanshi and tells them both to start over again in this house. Himanshi, trying to look classy and wise, complies with a smug look on her face and shakes her hand with Shehnaaz.

Sidharth not getting any positive vibe from Himanshi takes Sana away not wanting her to get effected any further.

That night, when all the housemates have gone to sleep, Shehnaaz tosses and turns in her bed. She curses her luck and fervently prays to her stars to give her the required strength. Sidharth, who was waiting for the housemates to go to sleep, feels restless seeing Sana in this condition. He slowly crawls towards Sana and pulls her to his chest and murmurs in her ears, 'Kyun darr rahi hai pagal, mein hoon na tere saath? Tu eise royegi to mujhe nahi achcha lagta jaan!'

His tenderness again brings back the looming tears in Sana's eyes. She breaks down in soft sob and buries herself into Sidharths wide front just to find the solace and protection she vehemently needs. Sidharth's mind feels fiercely protective for this vulnerable girl holding onto him as if her life depended on it.

They slowly drift of to sleep in each other's embrace.

*********************************************************************************************

Somewhere, deep, their souls feel content being in the presence of each other.

Individuals explore different relationships and go through a series of events to eventually find 'the one' .Souls are wise, they can always recognize the presence and feel when the destined enters  an individual's life. Till then, all they do is subconsciously guide the mind in its quest.