Jean: Games

Shivering, you walk as quick as you can. In a rush to get out of your wet clothes, you don't bother shutting your bedroom door. It's late. The halls are silent, so you assume everyone is in bed. Peeling your soaked clothes off your body, you throw them to the floor. You'd had trouble sleeping and a walk had seemed like a great idea. Something you really regret as you slip the last of your rain soaked clothing off. Rooting through your draws, you look for anything warm. Ignoring the light footsteps approaching, you forget that your door is still open.

"Hey, Wh-" The voice trails off, chocking itself. Freezing, you remember your door is open. You grab the cover blanket from your bed and wrap it around yourself. Spinning on your heels, you frown at the figure in the doorway.
"What the hell?!" Trying to mask your embarrassment with anger, your voice comes out in a higher pitch than intended. Jean is leaning against the door frame, mouth open and eyes wide.
"How long have you been there?!" You feel heat rising in your cheeks. Relaxing, he giggles.
"What are you laughing about?" Crossing your arms, you scowl. Shrugging, he straightens himself.

"What're you doing up?" He moves into the room, shutting the door behind himself. You glare at him.
"I couldn't sleep." You mumble. "More importantly, what are you doing in my room?"
"I couldn't sleep either." He laughs again. "There's something I can't stop thinking about." Sighing, he sits on your bed.
"Oh, make yourself right at home." You mutter sarcastically. Completely ignoring you, he looks around the room. Patting the bed, he smiles shyly.
"Sit!" He insists.
"You do know this isn't your room, don't you?" Begrudgingly, you sit beside him.

His expression changes. The playful smile fades as he stares at the blank wall ahead of him. Worry washes over you.
"Can I tell you something?" Turning to face you, his eyes meet yours.
"Anything." Knowing this isn't the time, you let your irritation melt away. For a long moment, he remains silent. Looking down, he absently fiddles with the hem of his shirt. Sighing, he forces himself to look up.
"I, er-" His head drops again. "I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about you." Stifling a smile, you bite your lip.
"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult." Hoping to ease his nerves, you laugh.

His body relaxes as his eyes meet yours. A warm smile touches his lips.
"I'm try'na have a moment with you!" He huffs, pretending to be annoyed. Laughing, you throw your arms around him.
"I like you, too." Relieved, you allow yourself to relax against him. It feels good to finally tell him. Suddenly, you feel cold again.
"I forgot I was naked." You sigh. "The blanket's fallen." You feel yourself blushing again. Jean laughs lightly.
"I don't mind if you don't." He beams flirtatiously. Rolling your eyes, you shake your head.
"Real smooth talker, huh?" You giggle.

He cups your face, kissing you tenderly.
"What d'ya say then?" He winks. Pouting, you glare at him. "What?" He chuckles. A mischievous grin spreads across your face as you see an opportunity to mess with him.
"Well, I suppose sex would help me sleep better." You move away, allowing the blanket to drop completely. The colour drains from his face as he looks at you.
"Or were you just bluffing?" Thinking you've won, you smile smugly. Standing, you pick the blanket up. Playfully, you turn and allow him to see you fully. As you begin covering yourself, he stands.

Swallowing hard, he takes the blanket from you and throws it to the floor.
"You're not winning this one." His arms move around your waist, pressing your naked body against himself. "Your move." His confidence returns as his fingers dance against the small of your back. Eagerly, you pull his shirt over his head. 
"I believe it's your move." Your fingers move beneath the waistband of his trousers. Leaning up, your lips almost touch his. Rough, he kisses you. Tongue pushing into your mouth, it moves quickly against yours. Moving away, he smirks smugly.
"Your move." His fingers trace your spine, sending shivers through your body.

Kneeling, you pull his underwear down. As you reveal his large, erect member you run your tongue over his underside. Titling his head back, he moans are your tongue moves around his sensitive end. Smiling, you stand. He pouts in disappointment.
"Well-" You gently hold his manhood. "What are you waiting for?" You tease.
"That's it, you." His grip on you tightens as he kisses you hard. "Get on that bed!" Giggling, you follow his orders. As you lay down, he moves himself over you. Your hands move over his muscular back as he positions himself close to your entrance. Gently running your foot along his leg, you look up and smile at him.
"Told you that you wouldn't win." He whispers, his lips skimming your neck.
"Oh, I think I have." You chirp.

He leaves gentle kisses against your neck as he holds your hands above your head.
"I'm no good with words, so I'm gunna show you how I feel." Hungrily, his lips find yours again in a loving kiss. His hips move slowly as he pushes himself into you. Moaning quietly, you lock your legs around him. Holding your hands tighter, his hips move slowly with yours. As he thrusts harder, he hits against your sensitive area. Parting your lips, you moan against his neck. As his breathing becomes quicker, so do his thrusts. You feel warmth spread over your body. Your skin tingles as you inch closer to your peak. He moans quietly with each thrust, leaving soft and affectionate kisses against your neck. Gently, you dig your nails into the soft skin of his back. Giving in to the overwhelming pleasure, you arch your back as you reach a climax.
"I win." He whispers against your neck. You giggle weakly and roll your eyes.

"I don't think so!" Hand on his chest, you push him to his back. Gently, you move yourself onto him. As you move your hips up and down, his hands trace your curves. He moans as you move yourself faster. Hungry hands grab your bottom, holding securely. You kiss him hard. Moaning into the kiss, he releases his warm liquid into you. You smile at him, feeling victorious.

You throw yourself onto the bed beside him, curling your body against his. Resting your head on his chest, you listen to his heart beat as it begins to calm.
"I think we could call it a draw." He pants.
"Yeah, yeah." Giggling, you pat his chest. "I'll show you next time." You kiss his cheek as you interlock your fingers with his.
"I definitely think we'll sleep a little better now." He kisses the top of you head. Nodding, you pull the covers around you both. Closing your eyes, you move as close to him as you can. His warm arm around you, you feel safe. Comfortable in eachother's arms, you both sleep peacefully.