Reiner: Sleep Walking

(Requested by lovemelevi, I really hope you like it and thank you so much for being so patient! <3 )

Sharmaine nuzzles her face against the comfortable pillow. Pulling the duvet around herself, she feels sleep approaching quickly. It had been a long day of training, and she couldn't be more happy to see her bed. Finally. Dark hair falls over her face. Relaxing her body, she allows sleep to steal her away.

Waking suddenly, Sharmaine feels a clammy hand on her shoulder.

"Y-you were sleep walking." A familiar voice whispers nervously. Rubbing her eyes, she sweeps a stray lock of black hair behind her ear. Turning, she notices Reiner sat against the headboard. Confusion stains his face.

"What are you doing in my room?" Sleepy, Sharmaine mumbles.

"I'm not." He chuckles ever so lightly. "You're in my room." A hot blush rises in her cheeks. Embarrassment spins her stomach.

"Oh-" Her eyes focus on the floor. "I-I'm sorry." Drowsy, she pushes herself from the bed and heads for the door.

"Wait!" Reiner stands from the bed and follows after Sharmaine. Slowly, she spins on her heels. A fresh blush tickles her cheeks when her eyes fall on his bare chest. Struggling, she pulls her gaze away from his muscular torso. A smug smile tugs at his cheeks as he watches her battle with herself.

"You said some stuff." Reiner stops mere inches away from her.

"Oh no-" Sharmaine places her hand over her face. "What did I say?"

"You said something about me-" He clears his throat anxiously. Her blush intensifies. Hesitant, he moves closer to her. Their eyes meet as silence fills the room. A trembling hand delicately cups her face.

"You-" His eyes close. "You said you like me." A rosy blush fills his cheeks. For a moment, Sharmaine remains in a stunned silence.

Instinctively, their lips move closer.

"I like you too." He whispers, lips less than an inch from her's. With a sudden wave of bravery, Sharmaine wraps her arms around Reiner's neck. Pulling him closer, her lips crash into his in a clumsy, nervous kiss. Moving away, her eyes scan his face and study his reaction.  A content smile is on his lips. His other hand moves into her hair, holding gently. Their lips meet again, in a much softer kiss. His tongue pushes into her mouth, dancing slowly with her's. Curious hands move over his chest as her finger trace the lines of his muscular body. His lips leave her's.

"Why don't we get back on the bed?" Eyes clouded with lust, he doesn't bother to wait for her answer. Taking her hand, he guides her back to his bed.

Following Reiner's lead, Sharmaine lays down. Smiling sweetly, he brushes a stray strand of ebony hair from her face. He positions himself between her legs, leaving tender kisses against her neck. Fingers running through his hair, she closes her eyes and relishes his touch. An eager hand runs over her body, greedily groping at her breasts. As he grows hard against her, she feels herself filling with lust.

"I've wanted this for so long." She whispers, hand moving down his chest. Desperate fingers move below his underwear. Gently, she strokes his member. Wrapping a hand around him, she slowly pumps it up and down. A quiet moan escapes him. He rests his forehead against her shoulder. Slow, he thrusts into her hand. Moans flow from him as he grows harder in her hand.