Levi: A Reward

(Requested by levimylover, I hope this is what you wanted. Thanks for waiting!) 

Sighing, Sharmaine wipes a thin film of sweat from her forehead. The room has been cleaned flawlessly, by anyone's standards. Despite being sure of that, she feels anxious. Her squad leader seemed to have a way of finding things no one else would. Hearing the click of his boots rounding the corner, she takes a deep breath. A final glance around the room and Sharmaine is sure he will be pleased with her work.

"Cadet." He nods, giving an indifferent greeting. Cold blue eyes scan the room. Sharmaine holds her breath.
"Very good." Levi's lip pulls up in the smallest smile. "You deserve a reward, in fact." An air of smugness about him, he slowly approaches Sharmaine. Stopping mere inches from her, his eyes lock on her's. Grasping her lapel, he pulls her closer to himself. Noses almost touching, there is a long moment of silence.
"C-Corporal?" Sharmaine mumbles nervously. "What are you doing?"

Not giving her any more time to think, his lips crash into her's. His kiss is hard. Tongue pushing into her mouth, he marks his dominance. Hungry hands skim Sharmaine's body. He pulls and tugs greedily at her clothing. Dumbfounded, she cannot seem to make herself move.

The sudden icy touch of air against her bare skin jolts her from her daze. Looking down, she sees her shirt strewn on the floor beside her. Levi's lips graze the sensitive skin of her stiffening nipples.
"Corpral?" Her voice carries the slightest whisper of a moan. Pawing at her large breasts, he lets his lips find their place on her neck. He searches for the spot that gets the best reaction. Finding it, he assaults the delicate spot with his tongue.

Moving back, he heads for the still open door. Slamming it shut, Levi turns to face Sharmaine again.
"Take the rest of your clothes off." He nonchalanty orders as he bolts the lock. His fingers move to the buttons of his shirt. "Or do you not want this?" Head tilted, he studies her, already confident of her answer. Hesitant with nerves, she obeys.

Levi's eyes rake over her body. Biting his lower lip, he slowly strips.
"Sit on the table." Trousers pooling around his ankles, he kicks them away. A fresh, more powerful wave of nerves hit Sharmaine as she admire his large member. He is fully erect, eyes burning with lust. Sharmaine pushes herself up onto the desk in the room's center. He pushes between her legs, his swollen tip rubbing against her heat.
"W-why are you doing this?" She mutters.
"Because I want you." Eyebrow cocked, he stills himself. It is clear he is working hard to resist thrusting into her. "I'm bored of waiting, so I'm taking what I want. Problem?"
"No." She shakes her head vigorously. "I want you, too."

Needing no more permission, he quickly thrusts into her. The sudden intrusion pushes a gasp from Sharmaine's lips. A faint chuckle espcapes Levi. His hips begin moving slowly.
"You feel so good." He groans, head against her shoulder. "How do I feel?"
"S-so g-good." Sharmaine moans in response, legs wrapping around his hips. Spared on, he quickens his pace.

Thrusting harder, his member searches for her sensitive area. It doesn't take long for him to find it. Moaning particularly loud, she arches her back. Each harsh, fast movement pounds him against that area. Skin tingling, she lets all inhibition go.
"Levi." His name spills for her lips musically. He moans in response, pushing himself deeper into her as he does. Over come by his lust, his hands stray over her body. His lips move to her breasts, kissing and licking her delicate buds. A hand fists in his hair as she relishes his touch.

Moving away, Levi pulls Sharmaine from the desk. Quick in his eagerness, he spins her around and pushes her over the desk. The cool mahogany presses against her naked body. His hands move over her behind, groping roughly.
"You're so hot." He whispers in low tones, spanking her full bottom. A gasping moan espcapes her as the small pang of pain sends pleasure pulsing through her body.

A firm grasp on her hips, he sheaths himself inside her again. Nails digging lightly into her soft hips, he moans as he moves slowly. His tip strokes her sensitive area. Trembling, Sharmaine grasps the edge of the desk. Her knees are weak. Edging closer to her peak, she pushes back against him. Sensing her closeness, he thrusts harder and faster again. Settling back into his previous rough pace, he grunts and moans almost animalistically.

They move faster against eachother, chasing their retrospective orgasms.
"Uh-ah-" Levi moans, nails digging further into his lover's skin. "Sh-Sharmaine!" He pounds into her at a vicous speed, losing all sense of rhythmm. His erratic movements send vibrations of pleasure throughout her womanhood. Moans close to a scream, she struggles to keep herself standing as her legs tremble. With a final stuttered thrust, Levi releases his warm liquid into Sharmaine. The feeling of his release pushes her over the edge. Tensing around his member, she reaches her own peak.

Panting, he leaves her. He pushes matted, dark locks from his face. Smug, he smiles to himself as she weakly gathers her clothing. Skin still tingling and body still shaking, she struggles to dress herself.
"Are you alright?" Levi teases, buttoning his shirt. Embarrassed, Sharmaine nods. A blush finds her cheeks.

Both dressed, Levi approaches Sharmaine again. He wraps an arm around her waist. Planting a soft kiss on her cheek, he chuckles.
"I love you." He whispers.
"What?" Sharmaine finds it hard to make herself process what she has just heard.
"I love you. Stupid brat." He huffs, pulling her into a tight embrace.
"I-I love you, too." Sharmaine wraps her arms around his neck.
"Good." He laughs.