CUTE BUT NOT STUPID - JEONGLIX

Start from the beginning

I smiled back.

"I know right, it seems almost ridiculous that I was scared of telling him I was dating you, he is our biggest shipper, I promise," I said while giggling softly.

"You don't need to promise me anything; I've seen enough to believe that." He said while laughing too.

We soon got to school and both Felix and I sighed at what we saw. On one hand, boys getting in school freely no one saying anything, and on the other, all the girls being checked up from head to toe, making sure they were not breaking any dress code rule.

Felix walked into school quickly; I could see he was upset; I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles, which seemed to slightly relax him. He sighed.

"It's just not fair babe, I get to take my shirt off in P.E. if I feel like it but if a girl is showing her stomach, even if it's just an inch she gets detention, how does that make any sense?"

"I know Lixie, it is very unfair, but you know how the principal is, no matter who tries to convince him to change the dress code he just won't listen."

Felix sighed before smiling again.

"Let's just try to have a good day." He said smiling again. "So, what classes do you have today?"

I got my timetable out of my bag and showed it to him, he frowned.

"Well, that sucks..."

"What what's wrong?" I said.

"We don't have any classes together this morning."

"Ugh, that's why I hate Mondays."

He smiled sadly.

"Well," he said, "I have to go to history, see you later beautiful."

He pecked my lips softly and left, leaving me with bright pink cheeks in the middle of the hallway.

~Time skip to lunch time~

I was waiting for my boyfriend while the others sat and joked around. The morning classes were endless without him and I missed him so much. I felt someone wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry Innie, Felix just had to look for a book in the library, he will be back soon." Said Jisnug with a reassuring voice.

"I know, I just miss him," I mumbled.

"Whipped." I heard my best friend Seungmin whisper.

"Shut up dog face, you and Jinnie Hyung look like you were glued together; you don't have the right to talk." I spat back.

"Wow, easy tiger, I was joking." He said, his tone of voice still sounding teasing.

I send him a death glare.

"Ok, why does my boyfriend look like he's about to beat the sh*t out of Minnie?"

I turned around seeing Felix smiling at us.

"Lixie!" I got out of my chair and hugged him tightly.

"Hi, darling, missed me?" I nodded into his shoulder.

We broke the hug and sat back down. We started eating peacefully until we heard screaming on the other side of the canteen.

We turned around seeing a bunch of girls wearing clothes that were off dress code (crop tops, shorts, miniskirts, revealing cleavage, etc.), all of us already knew what that was about, they were protesting against the dress code and it was totally fear.