huh? (all games, heavy trigger warning and spoilers for the games)

two bodies were found on hope street, police reports say they were the bodies of kokichi ouma and shuichi saihara. they say ouma had killed himself a few hours before saihara arrived and saw the scene. only to go to the drained river bridge and jump, causing him to bleed out. no notes were found at the scene of the crime or on the bodies, police are still investigating every possibly of what happened causing these two talented young boys to driven to suicide.

the tv was turned off as the woman stood up and walked into a pitch black room with a blue glowing button only seen in the middle, she walked over to it and looked at it.

"i knew this was coming..... time to restart further back."

she pushed the button and everything went dark, a new world has begun.

will you join?

hi everyone. yes this is finally the end to this awful chatfic, i cant really write oumasai anymore like it doesn't feel right so this is done and over.

this story wasnt going to end like this before, it was going to end with shuichi waking up after awhile and realizing it was all a dream and that all his friends died in the killing game. same goes with naegi and hajime (well except only chiaki died), they were going to call each other and ask if they all had the same dream which wouldve led to them saying yes then meeting up to figure out how to stay in that dream like state forever. only to realize that danganronpa was the only way to stay in that dream forever, its something i personally like but saldy i couldn't get that fair.

everyone beforehand that had died was going to feel some sort of pain coming certain events.

if anyone remembers the one chapter when kirumi went looking for kokichi, she started climbing up a rope to kokichi's treehouse but felt some pain. im surprised no one commented on that cause its a reference to kirumis execution when she climbed the vine to the top before falling. ya'll suck for not getting that.

point is we're done with this bullshit. if anyone would like to continue writing this on their own account (which i doubt) just dm me so i can lead everyone in your direction.

this also leads to me making a new chatfic which will be posted in a few minutes, i apologize that it doesn't have your sweet saiouma in it.

i hope everyone 'enjoyed' this book. i'll see you soon. bye!!!!