What a day (drv3)

Christmas!!! XD

Hentai ft.Detective:Christmas!!!!Is everyone going someplace?

Hentai ft.Detective:Just spending time with family?

Hentai ft.Detective:No answer?

Hentai ft.Detective:What's with you guys/gals lately?

Hentai ft.Detective:Not one comes on here anymore!

Hentai ft.Detective:Man Shuichi left to go see his family and everyone else to!

Hentai ft.Detective:Hell even Maki went somewhere with Kaito!

Hentai ft.Detective:I'm just going to be laying in bed for Christmas...

Catman has come online

Catman:I'm still here

Hentai ft.Detective:Oh thank god!What a day it has been for me!Hey wanna go out to buy eggnog and watch Unus Annus?

Catman:Hell yeah I'm down

Hentai ft.Detective:Yay!I'll use my money to buy stuff!

Merry Christmas you nerds!(wrote this on Eve)You arent nerds at all!So would you all be upset if I decided not to make a part two to a certain DR chapter I made that I keep on promising to make but dont because I lost inspiration for it?

Anyways on another note please go subscribe to Unus Annus ran by Mark and Ethan.Its only lasting a year and time is running out.Also just to clarify what's going on.They arent deleting their own channels.People are still confused on this.

But to end this off I have other books I'm writing so if you want to you can check them out.I hope you all have a wonderful day whether you celebrate Christmas or not.

Remember you can make suggestions to what chapter you want me to write next but in the meantime!I'll see all you lovely readers later.Byu bye!!