Author's Note

Hi lovelies! ❤️

Surprise, surprise, Two Weeks to Fall in Love is a YA romance book! Well, it's borderline NA, I guess, since they're 18 and seniors, so I hope all you NA fans won't be turned off by this book's genre. 

The idea actually came to me in a very vivid dream. Since my dreams are usually a collection of a bunch of things I experienced or saw in life mixed up in one Frankenstein reality, who knows what influenced the idea at this point. (Everything?) 😂 I do know I watched Love, Guaranteed on Netflix the night before so I'm sure that triggered it -- at least the whole concept of looking for love, quickly. 

Anyway, I woke up with this almost fully-fleshed out idea and instantly wrote the first chapter, which is when I realized this has to be my next book on here, haha. I'm waaaay too inspired for it!

There will be some guaranteed cuteness, funniness, and some sadder moments, in typical fashion for my books on here. 😂 It IS my first YA romance though so, I welcome all feedback -- good or bad! 

I hope you'll enjoy the story since I've definitely been enjoying writing it! ❤️

I'll start posting it in two weeks! Since the concept is falling in love in two weeks I figured that I'd announce it two weeks earlier. If you're interested in the story remember to put it on your list!

Starting the 27th of October it will be updated every Tuesday and Saturday. (+an extra day when I have time)

SUMMARY:

There's a boy at Evergreen High that dates a different girl every two weeks, and yet, none of them speak badly of him.

This perplexes Skyler Fox, a clever girl with a strong sense of justice. Even more so when one of her best friends spends two weeks dating him, before moving cross country - and still sings his praises. He has to be doing something to these girls; is it black magic; or maybe hypnosis? Whatever it is, Skyler knows this guy is abnormal and she's determined to get to the bottom of it. Even if it means she needs to play this twisted game of make-believe love with him.

Noah Archer is not a patient man. He's impulsive, a bit of a daredevil, and he's just looking for love. The problem is, he can't seem to find it. He takes two weeks to get to know any girl that asks him out, and if at the end he doesn't fall in love, that's it. All he wants is to find the one, whoever she is - and he's in a hurry.

Noah has seen the nasty glares Skyler has been shooting his way for the past year, so imagine his surprise when she ambushes him in front of their school and asks him out. Naturally though, he accepts.

And so begin the two weeks that will change both of their lives forever.

P.S. Finding Zer0, a NA romance/adventure/mystery, which is the submission I had for the ImpactxNetflix thing, will start being posted maybe in December. I want to try and finish TWTFIL story during NaNoWriMo this year so we'll see. If I manage to do that, I'll start working on FZ instantly and start posting it around Christmas.