2.

Braelyn Mariah Taylor

9:00am

I rubbed my eyes waking up noticing I was back at Ky apartment but he wasn't here.

I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom and handle my hygiene. Coming out the bathroom I found a note on his side of the bed.

"𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝗺 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 1:00"

I look at the paper strange because usually he would of text me but I try not to think nothing of it.

I went to the kitchen and put some cup noodles in the microwave. My non cooking ass don't even feel like cooking even if I tried.

Waiting on my noodles I check my phone. seeing I had a message from my sister.

 "I promise this girl get on my nerves ole bitch

"I promise this girl get on my nerves ole bitch." I mumbled I took my undone noodles out and threw them in the trash.

I grab my keys off the counter I promise If it wasn't for Rylee I wouldn't have did shit for her.

I pulled in at my mama house seeing Rylee on the steps with her bag by herself.

I got out the car going up to her "Where your mama went off to?" I ask her calmly.

"She went with her boyfriend but he not the same one I seen before." She said sniffing I notice her face was red.

I hugged her "It's okay auntie got you."

I grab all her belongings and open the car door for her as she got into the backseat.

Pissed wasn't even the word she neglect her child for some dick at 9 sum in the morning bitch pathetic.

"You want some breakfast" I said turning to her seeing her face clear up a bit.

"Yes" she said playing with her hands. I wanted to surprise her today and get her a gift.

"Brae?" Rylee said

"wessup" I said looking at her through the mirror.

"Why don't you have no friends nomore?" I laugh to myself hearing her say that.

"When you a solid on your end you don't really care for friends cause they not as solid as you."

I really don't have friends. I mean one point a time I had two friends.

Come to find out they both was trying to fuck Kyrie behind my back and that's when I haven't been kicking it with bitches like that nomore.

I don't care what nobody say when a close friend of yours cross you over in any type of way that shit hurt and that's exactly how I felt.