Act 1- A star is born

I'm going to tell you about the story of how I finally understand everything about my best friend Usagi-chan.

Today started off pretty normal, I went to school as usual and headed to my homeroom. When I turned around and saw Usagi running down the corridors towards me.

"Good morning Naru-chan," said Usagi.

"Morning, Usagi-chan," I replied to her. I didn't say 'good morning' because today wasn't a good day. I didn't get much sleep last night or lately because I kept on having the same dream each night for a good while now. The dream was about a princess with long brown hair in a green floor length dress with a rose in her hair fighting in a war. Towards the end of the dream, I would see a prince with dark hair in armour about to be stabbed by a woman with long red hair in purple and black dress because he was protecting another princess with long blonde hair in pigtails in a white floor length dress. I always thought the princess with blonde hair was the most beautiful princess I had ever seen. At that point I would always wake up.

"You're early today Usagi-chan," I said.

"Yeah, I haven't been sleeping the best lately but nothing to worry about," she said while laughing and waving her hand at me as if to brush the worry away, "Hey! Ami-chan, Mako-chan, wait for me!" Usagi ran after her two new best friends down the corridor and left me behind alone. Nowadays Usagi never has time to hang out with me. She is always off with someone else and I don't know why. It feels like she has replaced me. It also feels like she has bigger matters on her mind then to hang out with me, so I don't ask her but somehow I think I know why.

After today's lessons I walked home with Umino, my boyfriend. We stopped off at Guilty Crown, the Game centre on the way home. They had just bought out a brand new Sailor Moon game and Umino wanted to play on it (secretly I wanted to play on it too). We headed straight for the new arcade machines and I sat down at one of them and I picked the one next to Umino. I put my coin into the machine and waited for the screen to load.

"I need your help, Sailor Earth," said a tiny Sailor Moon on the machine's screen.

"Did you hear that," I asked Umino.

"Hear what? I didn't hear anything," said Umino.

"Nothing it must be just me," I replied.

I wonder what or who that voice was, I know I heard a voice for sure, even if Umino didn't hear it. I turned around and saw, through the window, Usagi with a boy that looked about 18, who I had never seen with her before. I stud up to go tease Usagi about the guy she was with. When I got a vision of a beautiful palace with a rose garden and the sky was so clear you could see all the planets in space especially the Moon which was the biggest planet in the sky. Why did that place look so familiar to me, like I had been there before a long time ago?

After an hour of playing games at the arcade, I finally went home. Before I went into my house I look around at the jewellery shop that my mother owns. I remember when Sailor Moon saved my life in this room throwing her tiara at the monster that was attacking me. Sailor Moon is so beautiful; I wish I could be like her someday. I wandered around the shop and looked around at all the jewellery rings, necklaces, ear rings and more, when something cot my eye on the floor of the shop. A brownie orange and gold pen with a kind of cross with a circle around the cross sign on the pen. I picked it up off the floor and put it in my pocket thinking that no one would miss it too much after all it was just a pen.

I did my homework in my bedroom as usual since its quiet there and I'm tired from lack of sleep. After a while I laid down on my cosy bed and I fall asleep. I was dreaming of a meadow, I had never seen it before in my dreams but it looked so familiar to me. The meadow was filled with all different kinds of flowers and they were all just as beautiful as the next flower. I ran across the meadow where the prince I had been dreaming about was standing but he was with the princess with long blonde hair. Just then I woke up from my dream due to a newly marked scratch across my face.

"Hey that hurts, who did that?" I asked.

"I did," said a talking cat beside my window. I must still be dreaming because this can't be real. Cats can't talk or can they? I really don't know what's real in this world anymore.