"How about we play a little game?" Your smile growing.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'll give you hints, so that you can find my hotel room... and if you find it then you get to punish me. But if you give up and don't find my room, then i get to do whatever I want with you"

"How will I know your 'hints' wont be lies?" You could hear the suspicion in his voice.

"It's all about trust Dr."

"What if I knock on the wrong door..?" His voice becoming uncertain.

"How about this, if you knock on the wrong door... then I'll let you do whatever you want with me. You'll get an A for effort." You laughed.

"Deal" He quickly agreed.

"Great. Hint number one: my room is on the same floor as yours." As you said that, you heard Spencer's door open.

"Okay, next hint?"

"My room number has 3 digits.. and the first, and last digits are even" (A/N: You guys are in room number 212)

"Ok.. next." He was getting impatient.. again.

You laughed. "Ok, my room number has an odd number in the middle."

"Y/N, thats like hundreds of possibilities, give me more."

"Fine. The number in the middle is between 1 and 3."

"Ok.. another one."

"And the two even numbers add up to equal 4."

"Ok."

"H-hello?" It was quite. You pulled the phone from your ear and realized he hung up. All of a sudden you heard a knock on your door. You opened it to reveal a nervous Spencer.

"Looks like you found me." You smirked. He let out a breath of relief, probably happy that some random stranger didn't answer the door.

"Looks like it."

Spencer's hand gripped your throat with light pressure, he kicked the door shut with his foot and pushed your back into a wall. His lips slammed against yours. Moving with such urgency and dominance that you didn't even try to fight against it. He would almost always have the upper hand with you. Your hands entangled in his hair and you tugged on it, causing him to groan in your mouth. His hands moved to the back of your thighs. You knew he wanted to pick you up, so you jumped up, wrapping your legs around him. Still kissing, he walked over to the bed and placed you down. You both pulled away to catch your breath.

His hands cupped your cheeks, and he stared at you with pools of lust, swirling around in his hazel eyes. Your lips parted as his hand gripped your jaw. His thumb swiping over your bottom lip, then slightly pulled it down, as his thumb slid down to your chin.

"You want this?" His eyes staring into yours.

"Yes, Doctor." You didn't know why you called him doctor, but you honestly didn't care. The excitement that was pumping through your veins was to strong to care.

Apparently Spencer liked the name too, and abruptly switched positions with you, so now he was sitting on the bed and you were standing in front of him.

He pulled you down and took you over his knee. Finally. The moment you have been waiting for.

"Y/N, you need a safe word, it can be anything." He said pulling your pajama shorts and underwear down.