Chapter 6

"In four days, you will have a fight. A fight with the tallest, and strongest Ksame you have ever seen."
"What happens at the end? Do I survive ? Tell me Klotai!" I shouted in the empty house.
"I cannot. The outcome has many possibilities, some-of-which, I mustn't say....or my heart will break," and with that, the smell of the blooming Sakura tree, dissipated from the window, and I fell to the ground.
__________________
"Yakiv, get up." I felt someone shaking me. I could here her voice, it was as sweet as sugar and as smooth as honey. She spoke to me as if she knew me, and for all I know, she might know me.
I opened my eyes and saw one of my best soldiers kneeling down beside me shaking me awake, and Lavochnik was behind her.
I got to my feet, having to hold onto her shoulder for balance.
"What happened?" She asked, "Lavochnik and I came in here after he got me...he said I was the only one who could reason with you." I turned away from them and looked out the window. It was mid-day and sunny, little clusters of clouds dotted the sky like sheep in a field of blue flowers. I took in a deep breath through my nose, trying to smell Klotai's blossoms, but none where there.
"Y-Yakiv I-" Lavochnik started to talk but I cut him off with my hand.
"I'm fine," I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. The girl stuck her hand out and let the tear hit her palm,
"Your-your crying," she said as she pulled back her hand to look at my tear.
"Yakiv, what's wrong? Is it something that I-"
"No! It's nothing you did! Just get out of my house Lavochnik!" I turned and yelled at him.
He took a few steps backwards, tears welling up in his eyes. He turned and ran out of the house.
I put my head down in shame, I know he was just worried about me, I thought to myself.
"Akihiko? Why are you crying again?" The girl said in a calm sweet voice.
"Wha-how did you-?" I stuttered. The girl smiled up at me, she had long, straight, blonde hair, and sea-green eyes.
"Klotai? I-I thought you said you couldn't become physical in this world?" I said as she put her hand on my face.
"I'm not physical," she said as her hand passed through my cheeks, "The me you see before you is you're imagination, but my voice is here with you." The smell of Sakura blossoms came in through the window, again, I knew she was here.
"Why are you here again?" I asked as the sweet scent drifted around my house.
"It has been three days since I last spoke to you. The beast will be in the city by tomorrow morning. I have come to warn you," she said.
I looked at my imagination with shock, "what? No it can't be three days! I just talked with you yesterday."
"To you yes, it was yesterday, to the rest of the world, three days have passed." She walked around the room and looked out the window. The air was suddenly heavy, as if something was pushing the air out of my lungs and not letting me breath in.
I grabbed onto the counter, steadying myself as I spoke, "whe-when will he get to the city? What entrance?" I asked looking at Klotai.
She put her head down and her hair his her face from my eyes. "He will come at high-noon. Northern gate. You and him will fight until 3:00 I'm the afternoon. Then-then we will see what happens to you."
The scent of the flowers left my house as quickly as it arrived, "Klotai...come back."
I walked to the living room and looked out the window, down onto the city. Tomorrow this will all be on fire, and people will die in stupendous amounts. I thought to myself as I turned away from the view.
I ran out the door and flew towards the center of the city, I need to warn the Vanguard.