Chapter 10 (FINAL)

"NEDRAI!! COME BACK TO Meh-!" The giant closed it's mouth and swallowed me whole.
This is how I die. Eaten by a beast I vowed to kill.
I slid down it's throat, into it's stomach. I felt the acid burning away my flesh. The pain was intense, and I blacked out.
________________
I watched as the beast carried Yakiv up to his mouth. Tears were streaming from my eyes like rivers as I saw the giant speak to him. I didn't hear what he said, but I didn't care. I just want Yakiv back! I pulled my discs out of their holsters, and that's when he disappeared into the giants mouth. My face was in shock; I couldn't move any of my muscles forward, for every instinct told me to run away.
The man who loved me, who I led on with flirts and actions that were unforgivable, was now residing in the belly of the beast. I fell to my knees, dropping my Kyan discs to the ground. A cry escaped my mouth, and it's the last sound I will ever make.
The sky turned yellow and spun in a counter-clockwise direction. The ashes and corpses flew into the sky. The beasts skin was slowly being turned to ash and ripped from the flesh. I couldn't move, I could only watch as the entire city was turned to black dust and blown into the sky.
Everything seemed to revolve around me, then the yellow and black was at my knees. It turned my body into smoke, and i, like the rest of the city, was whisked away into oblivion. I let loose a single tear, just before I reached the sky and my world ended.
Some say when one world ends, another begins, to me, the next world won't hold Yakiv in it's warm, caring hands.
End of Book One