Part 38

His emotions

Shyam reached his destination at morning, after parking his car in secluded place he got down and looked here and there just to make sure no one is following him. He started to go towards the old house which almost seems to be destroyed.

When he went inside, his men who are standing outside like bodyguards wished him.

Shyam just asked him, Is everything alrite.

He nodded and replied, yes sir.

Shyam went inside and looked at his four men who are having their morning refreshing drinks. Seeing shyam they stood up and wished him.

Shyam directly asked them by coming to his point for what he came here, did he said or not... His men nodded in negative asusual which is making shyam to go mad. He stormed towards one room and went inside by pushing the door with force.

Shyam looked at the old man whose hands are tied, he is laying on the cement floor with closed eyes. Shyam's blood boiled with anger seeing him as he is not telling the truth about will. He looked at the jug which is having water fully. He took it and splashed on his face with force, that old man opened his eyes and looked at shyam. He didn't react to anything, just looked at him blankly.

Shyam roared, tell me about Raizada's original will, I'm warning you next time I don't know what I will do with you. If you say the truth now, I will give you some percent from it then you can live your luxurious life with your family, Are you willing to die in this state... Don't you want to see your family...

Whatever shyam is saying, there is no reaction from this old man which is irking shyam as he was shouting like mad.

Shyam ran his fingers in frustration saying, Before bhai started to search me I have to go, I will see him later.

Hearing this that old man looked at shyam with mocking smile as he guessed that Arnav came back to India, he got some hope that Arnav will try to find him and he can hand over all original wills to Arnav who is sole owner for all the Raizada property.

Seeing his smile, rage filled in shyam he slapped that old man harshly saying you will regret for testing my patience.

Old man still didn't open his mouth, he is just thinking about Arnav arrival.

Shyam asked his men to be careful and asked them to try to get information from this old man. He went from there after looking once at old man with anger.

In home, Arnav called his men and asked him, shyam returned or not.. He replied, not yet.. no one don't know where he went.

Arnav disconnected his call without speaking further. He Sat on the bed by keeping his elbows on his thigh, he buried his face in his palms thinking where the hell he went...why he didn't return..

Anjali came to his room with coffee.

Arnav said hearing her foot steps, Khushi I told you stay away damm it saying he raised his head and turned back.

Anjali looked at him in surprise and asked, Arnav what happen now.. its me not Khushi...are you angry with her.. she did anything wrong?

Arnav replied, nothing Di its just I'm tensed about something so I would like to be alone for sometime.

Anjali asked in concerned, anything very serious Arnav.

Arnav answered, no Di its just about my business you don't worry.

Anjali gave coffee to him saying, I know about my brother he can make everything rite, nothing will go wrong when he is there.

Arnav gave weak smile saying, thanks.

Anjali ruffled his hair with smile and went out saying, have your coffee now before it goes chill.

Arnav nodded his head and started to think about shyam.

Suddenly he thought about his dad's death which made him to shiver in anger as it was a pure murder. He needs to get justice for his dad. He didn't realize for how long he is sitting and thinking like this, again he heard foot steps and that person came near to him.

As he was in weak state remembering about his parents death., without raising and looking at person he pulled her waist and hugged her by burying his head on her stomach saying, I'm going weak, I don't know how I am going to handle all problems, sometimes I feel why I came to India, sometimes I feel why I didn't stay here itself which might have avoided dad's death. I'm very confused Di...

Suddenly he heard, Arnavji... He raised his head and looked at the face to his shock it was Khushi who he is hugging. She looking at him with worry seeing his broke down state for first time.

Arnav left her waist immediately and ran his fingers in his hair, he just thought it was Anjali seeing the same color of Saree which is blue. He asked in anger, why the hell you came here.

Khushi replied calmly knowing his condition, nani called you for breakfast.

Arnav shouted, don't try to get a reason to come near to me just get lost from my sight.

Khushi looked at him in shock.

Arnav roared, I said get lost...leave me rite now..

Khushi went from there silently with moist eyes. Arnav closed his eyes to control his frustration.

Target: 200+ votes