Part 25

Party time !!!

Suddenly Arnav phone sound echoed in their room, both came to reality in shock and stood up from their place. Both are not in the condition to look at each other, Arnav took his phone and rushed out leaving Khushi alone who is breathing heavily.

Khushi is thinking what is happening with her why her heart is beating to reach sky high and why he caressed my skin, this touch is not in anger, not in lust, then what it is... Did he also feel like same which I feel, she closed her eyes and thought, I should not get any feelings for him other than respect. She convinced herself that she is getting these feelings as she was never touched by any man.

Arnav went out but he didn't attend his call as he is not in that condition, he is busy in cursing himself that what the hell I am behaving with her like teenage romantic boy, why I am losing my damm control in front of her. I need to stay away...just staying away is better for both. I need to keep in mind that she is a married woman, that too with my damm step brother who don't deserve her at all. He clenched his fist whenever he think about him. Brushing his thoughts he got ready to go for office, they didn't talk anything other than stealing glances. Arnav left for office, Khushi felt relief as she was feeling nervous in his presence after these encounters.

After coming to office, Arnav forgot about whole incident and started to sort out his company problem for which he came to US. Suddenly one of his important client came to his cabin and invited Arnav for New year party which he arranged for his every business colleagues. Arnav can't deny it and he accepted it with smile. But before going his client told that he have to bring his pair., it is going to be a couple party. Arnav cursed his fate thinking where am I stuck, he regretted for accepting his invitation. Now he had no other choice, he have to go with Khushi. At evening Arnav came home early, he opened the door with spare key when he came to bed room his feet stopped on the entrance seeing the figure who is lying and sleeping on the bed. Without any shame he checked her skin from head to toe, as she is wearing Saree, half of her waist was bare, one of her mounds bulge was visible, her Saree is little raised on her legs showing clear view of her soft toes with her anklets making it beautiful. Arnav gulped seeing her figure, he felt urge to touch her skin feel her skin then and there. In sleep Khushi turned her head to one side to another, Arnav came to sense and got angry on himself for what he is thinking. He kept his bag and left from there otherwise again he will do something bad for which he wanna scold himself. Arnav prepared coffee for himself and started to see some news channel also drinking his coffee. 

Khushi came out from bedroom stretching her body., Arnav looked at her., her gesture unknowingly tempting him to go and take her in his arms. When Khushi noticed Arnav she is shocked and stopped her stretching in middle realizing his gaze which is always giving her goosebumps. She adjusted her Saree properly and went to kitchen fastly.

Suddenly Arnav remembered about party., he still not sure that going to party with her is good but he have to. Arnav called her name., Khushi came there after taking her own time. Arnav informed that they have to go for his client new years party. Khushi was surprised as well as hesitated to go with him. Arnav sensed it and said., We will come back in short time it is going to be couple party that's why I need you. she got different fluttering sensation in stomach when he said I need you. Arnav asked her to get ready and told her to take her stuffs from the bag which he brought and kept in room.

Khushi is confused, she went to bed room and glanced the room . Her eyes fixed on the bag., with curious she went and opened the bag only to get shock seeing the red netted Saree and thin silver line accessories. Khushi decided to take bath before going., in that time Arnav got ready and came to hall.

Arnav is busy with his laptop, after some time he heard anklets sound he raised his head and looked., his breathe got hitched seeing her who is looking not less than a seductress. Khushi lowered her head feeling his boring eyes. she don't have courage to look at him. She stood simply at some distance., suddenly she felt his hand on her hair as he pulled it making it to open by releasing it from band. She looked at him with shock. Arnav started to move controlling himself, she too followed his steps and went for party.