Part 37

How much affected...(slightly mature)

Arnav looked at her with his heated gaze.,

Khushi's eyes are scanning his face and chest by gulping her empty dry throat. They didn't realize how long they are exploring each other with their eyes without shifting it and without moving their body.

Suddenly they heard Anjali's voice., Arnav you are inside na...

Arnav and Khushi became alert both don't know what to do. They heard door knocking sound.

Arnav said quickly., yeah Di I'm here.

Anjali replied., come quickly after taking bath I wanna talk to you., I will wait here itself.

Khushi's eyes went wide she can't move her body as she was dressed only with foam.

Arnav looked at her once., she lowered her eyes in uncomfortable position.

Arnav took bath robe and gave it to her., Khushi looked at him and then his hand., she covered her chest with one hand and with other she took that robe., when their fingers brushed she shivered and he gulped his saliva.

Arnav moved little distance and turned to other side by closing his eyes to control his damm feel.

Khushi quickly wiped her body and she wore that robe. After making sure she is covered except her legs., she came near to Arnav just to make him to know that she finished her bath. She looked at Arnav and noticed his closed eyes. She admired his face with close view and its easy for her as he is in closed eyes. Unknowingly she raised her hand in trance just to feel his skin of his face, she recalled how he sucked her finger when she got burnt. She wished to feel that lips which made her to tremble that time.

When her finger almost going to touch his lips he opened his eyes.

Khushi lowered her finger and damm embarrassed seeing him as he raised his eye brow she just wished that earth wanna get open and wanna take her in. She turned to her back as she can't face him.

Arnav scanned her back figure, water on her legs, gave him the feel to wipe with his fingers by caressing it. Controlling his hormones he turned and went near to bath tub.

Khushi who was clutching her heart to control herself, heard the zipper sound which made her eyes to go wide which indicates that he is removing his pant. She is standing with heavy breathe, after a minute she can't resist herself she just turned her head to one side and tried to look him just a glance.

Arnav was inside the tub where some minutes before she was but to her relief he is facing opposite side showing his back.

Khushi immediately went near to the hanger where her clothes are hanging, she decided to change it quickly before he comes out from tub.

Arnav who was taking bath, looked straight suddenly his gaze fell on the mirror which is placed on the wall, where it reflecting Khushi, she turned her back, She removed her robe showing her bare back till her waist as that mirror is in middle on the wall. Arnav sensed his erection immediately and shocked himself he can't shift his gaze from the mirror.

Khushi wore her inner wear when she tried to clasp that hook, Arnav finger hitched to touch her. She wore her blouse and started to wrap her Saree, she is not aware off Arnav's gaze as she is trying to do it quickly as soon as possible.

Arnav felt pain on his low part due to erection which made him to get angry, always because of this damm girl he is losing his sense, he just wished to grab her and made her to lye on this floor to show her how she is affecting him by feeling her inside. He closed his eyes in frustration and wiped his body., covered his lower with towel.

Suddenly they heard, Arnav how long you taking your bath.

Khushi turned and saw him in horror, but after seeing him in towel she closed her eyes in heaving ****.

Arnav shouted, Di just few minutes... Can you prepare coffee for me till that.

Anjali replied, okay I will prepare and bring it.

Khushi sighed in relief. She tried to open the door, before that Arnav kept his hand on her hand and pulled her to him. She touched his bare chest in shock to get balance. He took the clip which she put for her hair, her hair fell down freely. He scanned her eyes then her lips which always seducing him somehow. Her lips are looking like fresh petals without any gloss which she used to paste it. He leaned his face making her eyes to close by feeling his hot breathe. He placed his lips on her which made her to press her **** on his chest. He chewed her lips and slightly bit it to get way for his tongue to go inside, their tongue danced in fire by feeling each others. He pressed his lower on her pelvis to show her how she affected him, she was shocked feeling his erection, she is feeling so different and some where proud that she is affecting this man to this level as she too got affected by him. His erection made her to encourage herself and her hands caressed his bare skin which made him to gasp feeling some soft fingers for first time. With heavy breathe they released from other,

Arnav uttered, stay away...saying he went out.

Khushi looked at him and small smile played on her lips with blush.

Target: 200+ votes