Note

Hi guys,

Thanks for your votes and comments. I read all your comments but I really don't have time to reply to all, so thanks for all your support and love for this story. I read many comments to make khushi strong and fight against shyam, about khushi being weak, about khushi is always crying, khushi is trying to seduce arnav etc. I want to clarify about that to you guys.

First of all I am not the author of this story. It is written by nakshatra in med. It is one of my favorite story and many requested to post this story here, so I am posting it here. Now coming to clarifications...

The possibilities that Khushi have are

1. To run away from RM and start a new life. But it is not possible because if she ran away shyam's next target will be her sister already in shashi's view shyam is a very great guy so shashi will surely get his daughter married to shyam. Khushi don't want to spoil her sister's life. Khushi don't have any source of income and she can't hide forever. Shyam has many illegal businesses and great network. If khushi is caught by shyam then again he will use her for his business again.

2. Next is confront shyam or reveal about him to every one or going to woman's rights team and all. For all these she needs to have proofs against shyam which she didn't have right now. After revealing about shyam who will believe her nani and Anjali even though loves khushi but believing her against shyam without proofs is not possible, Shanti is always against Khushi. For Guptas Khushi is characterless and shyam is a world's best guy. At last it is Arnav, eventhough he knows about shyam according to khushi he won't support her. And no one knows that shyam is taking out in nights. They are going after everyone slept and return before everyone wakes up. The hotel shyam is taking her is shyam's so getting proof from there is very difficult. And if she is not able to prove herself then shyam with guptas will definetly degrade her and she will be termed as characterless.

Why Arnav won't support khushi?

Arnav knows about shyam his illegal business, he knows about shyam is using his wife, But Arnav is not punishing or confronting shyam. According to khushi, Arnav is not pushing shyam because shyam is his brother. sometimes we won't punish our family members because of love towards them or for family's reputation. So Khushi taught Arnav will not punish shyam and he will not support her when she reveals shyam's truth. If you guys think khushi is wrong and Arnav will always support Khushi then you are wrong, the present situation of Arnav will not allow him to go against shyam. The situationof Arnav, past everything will come in future update.

Why Khushi is not discussing with Arnav?

Arnav already knows everything. Infact Arnav Knows shyam's plan to use khushi as call girl before Khushi herself that's why he is able to save her first time and all the times. Arnav knows that shyam threatened Khushi with her sister that's why he sent khushi's sister away for higher education. It is in part 34. So what is left to discuss, even when khushi tried to initiate a conversation Arnav always neglected her.

Is Khushi trying to seduce Arnav?

Then it is a big NO. Arnav and Khushi are getting attracted towards each other Or you can say they started to fall in love with eachother. And it is natural for khushi to fall for Arnav, he cares for her supports her, understands her. If khushi is not married to shyam, then if the same scene happens then all will term this as romantic Just because she is married doesn't mean she is trying to seduce Arnav, Arnav is equally involved as much as Khushi. Khushi don't consider shyam as her husband. For Arnav khushi is shyam's name sake wife.

Why Khushi is always crying?

We can't expect everyone to be strong and fight for themselves. Everyone is different. Some will take stand immediately but some will take time to stand for themselves. we can't expect everyone to be brave. In this story Khushi is a introvert and the way she is brought up makes her coward but she will change in future updates. And khushi will surely take a stand for herself.

Is Author is promoting all these activities?

Then it is NO. If a writer writes some doesn't mean that they are promoting that. In many arshi stories Arnav is cruel to khushi and takes for granted that doesn't mean that author is promoting that, it means situation like this will in society and the author wants to say about that.

Finally, it is a Fanfiction guys so don't take anything personally. If you expect shyam to be punished immediately then it is not happening, Shyam will punished for sure but not so soon. If you thought this story to revolve around Khushi and shyam only then also it is not possible. This story is about shyam and his crimes and about Arshi how they fall in love in unexpected situation. Hope I cleared all the doubts. If anyone has more questions ask me I will try my level best to clarify them.

Do comment and let me know your opinion

Next part I will post it tomorrow.