Part 24

Attraction...

Early morning, there is thud sound with voice ahhhh..Arnav jerked from his sleep and looked beside which was empty, he thought now where she went and what voice was that.

Suddenly he noticed one hand holding the edge of the bed, Arnav got up from bed and came to other side where Khushi is half laying on the floor and trying to get up.

Arnav asked in irritated tone, at this time what are you doing on the floor.

Khushi looked at him in disbelief and said, I fell down from bed.

Arnav rolled his eyes and showed his hand, she looked at him then at his hand she held it and balancing other hand on bed, she got up and crashed on his chest. She is looking at his chest which was covered with his t. Shirt in heavy breathe, Arnav looked straight to him holding her in his arms.

Khushi uttered, thanks.

Arnav left her when she started to turn she yelped in pain.

Arnav asked now what happen.

Khushi replied, my hip is paining.

Arnav asked in irritation, haan yesterday neck pain, now at this early morning hip pain, can't you lie properly for one day, who asked you to lie on that corner that much.

Khushi without realizing said in angry tone, then where else I wanna lie, do I wanna come and hug you.

Arnav pulled her waist and squeezed it unknowingly in anger saying, don't you dare to talk to me in that tone.

Khushi was shocked, not on his words but on his touch. Seeing her shocked face Arnav asked her, now what happen..

Khushi without saying looked at her waist side where he is keeping his hand.

Arnav followed her gaze and looked at her waist which was revealing to him as she is wearing Saree only his hand covered her slim waist.

He immediately took his hand saying, damm it...

They both are looking everywhere not at other.

Arnav said, hmm..I'm not intended to do it. Khushi nodded silently and left the room.

Arnav looked at her back and angered on himself, what the hell I'm doing with her... Don't know when I am going to get rid of these problems forever... He again laid on the bed to sleep for some more time but sleep was far away from him. With twist and turn he is rolling on bed, his mind went to the encounters which happened between him and Khushi.

Khushi is breathing heavily in kitchen by balancing herself by keeping both hands on the table, she know, he didn't squeeze her waist in wrong intention but his touch created something inside her, she remembered from the day when he came in her life to save from her husband, till now no man touched her but he is the one who always, somehow arouse that alien feel which is inside of her. He may be rude and arrogant outside but he is good and pure at his heart which is making her to respect for him, but his touch and heated gaze making her to get attract towards him without knowing herself. By closing her eyes she came of her thought and started to prepare coffee for them.

After preparing it he took one cup and went with hesitation to their room. Arnav was laying simply because he can't able to sleep. Seeing her he ignored and closed his eyes, Khushi uttered, Arnavji... Coffee..saying she came near to him. Arnav with closed eyes, don't want. Khushi started to say, but Wy.,do you..before she completes Arnav got up in anger without realizing she is standing next to him, Arnav bumped with her and coffee spilled on his chest making him to hiss. Khushi got panicked saying sorry many times.

Arnav removed his t. Shirt due to burning sensation, Khushi searched ointment and came to him, she stopped near him seeing his bare chest. Without looking him she showed her hand which is holding ointment. Arnav looked at her and then at her hand,saying no need he started to go. 

Khushi got angry, and pulled him forcefully which he didn't expect. She itself started to do, Arnav asked in anger, what the hell are you trying to do. Khushi din say anything, she just took ointment and started to apply on his reddish skin where coffee is spilled, Arnav hissed Khushi blew some air to make him ease.

Arnav looked down at her, he let her do what she want, he got lost  seeing her care which no one did after his mom death. Khushi finished applying saying, now its.. She stopped saying further feeling his heated gaze which always used to attract her.

Arnav in trance, raised his arms his fingers moved her fringe from her face by brushing her skin. Feeling his warm touch she closed her eyes..