||Chapter One|| So you're saying you're dying..?

Start from the beginning

It's so cute lol)

It's so cute lol). After getting dressed he went to see principal Nezu.

Once he was at principal Nezu's office, he knocked, being granted access by his principal. He walked in to see Nezu was all alone in his office sipping tea.

"Ah, Midoriya. What are you doing up so early? It's 5:45." The small chimera said in his usual chipper, yet creepy tone. (Yeah he seems to be a mix between a dog, a mouse, and a bear making him a chimera. Also, I'm not sure what Nezu calls Izuku so sorry if it's wrong.)

"Well actually, I have something important to tell you," Izuku replied in a melancholic tone.

"What is it, Midoriya?" Nezu asked, now truly curious.

"Well, I have a disease..." He answered slowly.

"And what is this disease?" Nezu asked, becoming concerned now.

"It's a rare disease called Hanahaki." Izuku told him a little scared of how he'll react.

"Hanahaki? Now, that does seem to be a problem. Are you sure?" Nezu furthered, clearly wanting evidence. Though, he didn't doubt Izuku, he just wanted to be sure.

"I do, actually. I coughed up a ton of flower petals this morning." Izuku said bringing out a few bloody rose petals to prove his disease.

"I see. Do you know who is causing this?" Nezu wondered.

"Yes, it's Kacchan..." Izuku said, becoming very sad now.

"Hmm, yes, that makes sense. Come with me, we'll go somewhere a little more private so no one can interrupt our conversation." Nezu said, getting down from where he sat behind his desk.

Once they were in what seemed to be an abandoned part of the school, which surprised Izuku to see such a place, they continued talking.

"So I assume you're not getting the surgery?" Nezu asked, now actually sad.

"No... I can't afford to lose him..." Izuku said, tearing up.

"Very well. I won't force you to do something that could hurt you so much. I would make the same decision if I were you." Nezu reassured him.

"Thank you, Principal Nezu." (Also not sure if that's what he calls him.) Izuku said in a better mood, but still on the brink of crying.

"Of course, Midoriya. And you may call me Nezu." Nezu said making Izuku smile a bit.

"Then you may call me Izuku!" He chuckled.

"Okay, Izuku. Come with me, we must tell the other staff. I know you won't want to tell your class, so I won't make you." Nezu smiled.

With that, they left the abandoned hallway and headed to Nezu's office to call a meeting.

Time skip to after he told everyone

"So... you're saying you're dying..?" Present Mic asked sadly.

"Mhm." Izuku replied in a quiet voice.

"Oh, problem child..." Mumbled Aizawa.

"Young Midoriya, you know what this means, right?" All Might asked in the saddest voice anyone has ever heard from him.

"Yes... I'll have to give it up..." Replied Izuku.

"We'll talk about this later, young Midoriya." Said All Might.

Uh- yeah I guess that's chapter 1! What did you think about it? It took me a really long time to come up with an interesting script, so please, please tell me what you think about it! Word count including the beginning bit and this last bit is 1316