chapter 10

I am itching this clothes are far from comfortable and this red wig makes me look ridiculous all of this for a story. Someone tell me how strippers do this cause hands up to them for knowing how to rock mini skirts and dresses like they do cause I am really failing here and this 4inch heels aren't even helping

I can officially say that I can't even qualify for prostitution. I take a deep breath as I attempt on walking with a convidence that is dwindling by the second the quicker I get done with this the better.

"Am I dreaming or am I looking at heaven baby " I reluctantly turn to look at the idiot ready to speak my mind I have never heard such a terrible catch up line.

The fairly blonde haired man with a built upper body and a face that screamed intercourse was looking at me with a grin I don't know where he majored it from. I roll my eyes in annoyance as I turn the other direction trying to be polite enough to walk the other way.

"Baby girl are you lost cause you're clearly walking the wrong way " he bites his bottom lip and he lifts his brows and shakes his head indicating for me to go somewhere with him ,that's it I can't stand his terrible catch up lines and disgusting face.

"Listen baby I don't go with a pathetic fu*ck face and depressed douchebag ,this right  here you can't afford" I move my hand dramatically down my body.

"So when you grow a bigger penis than maybe do call me than I will hook you up with my baby sister because pathetic boys are meant to be with girls,little small girls ,if I were you I would fake my shoe size next time I go to a club " I say as I whip my hair dramatically pushing him out the way clearly happy with myself. Thinking about it I would never hook that guy up with my sister but I don't feel bad saying it cause I don't have a baby sister so that does it.

I can't stand men whom always pick  on women whom are clearly here to spend some good time and for me dig up dirt.

I did my best to not look people in the eyes as I scan my surroundings looking for something and I got it.

Two men one wearing a black shirt , the other a blue  both wearing jeans ,they looked like typical men having drinks but their whole façade didn't buy me because what they couldn't hide was the rings on the fingers that looked fairly familiar and their weird posture.

I follow behind them making sure they do not see me even better notice me. They walk through a door which clearly wrote employees only.

I wait a few minutes contemplating on whether I should go in there or not ,as I see women clearly prostitutes walk with hungry motherf*ckers whom are probably cheating on their wife's or girlfriends for the likes of women deemed beautiful. The thought just sickened me it wasn't the prostitutes for me because they were clearly doing their jobs and they were doing it pretty well, it was the disgusting men whom slept with them.

A evil idea lingers in my head and I decide to go with it as I see a man forcing himself on one of the women whom clearly looked uninterested.

"Why don't you play with me instead" I pull him off her as I cling on his arm pulling him towards the door.

He smirks clearly intrigued as he pins me on the wall as he lingers kisses down my neck , I feel like throwing up I clearly can't do this undercover journalist sh*t. I push him off me. "Slow down tiger "

I finally managed to go through the door just  to find so much hallways and rooms. I see my targets talking to another man in a very low tone.

I walk into one of the rooms ,my heart is beating so fast ,did I mention that the idiot was still lingering like an annoying bug because he looked all pumped up as he jumped on the bed that looked quite comfortable if  I may say.

"Lets play a game " I  say seductively as I  pull him  towards me holding onto his tie  as I look him straight in his blue eyes he bites his lower lip clearly enjoying whatever I was doing

I take off his tie as I blindfold him. "Why don't you take off your clothes " to say the guy was desperate is an understatement because the speed he was ribbing his clothes off would be  a new world record. "Slow down I didn't say you should take your underwear off just relax". I am not ready to see that ,and honestly I will never be ready.

I push him back so that he falls on the bed as he gives off an devilish grin, I take that as my opportunity to leave not forgetting to take his clothes with me.

I throw his clothing in the trash cause honestly the dude looked like trash and was clearly trash for a guy whom carried his families picture in his wallet and comes to a place like this , his far more than simply trash his worse.

I finally follow the men at the back of the club where they were speaking in monotone and just right at that moment I see Antonio , something about him looked off he gave off an uninterested posture as the men spoke.

I pull out my camera as I take pictures for evidence, they open up a cargo box filled with ammunition.

Antonio was more than he gave off , he partook in human trafficking , killing of important people and also was selling illegal ammunition they couldn't be legal if it was exchanged in a place like this , who knows  this brothel looking club could be owned by the great Antonio.

There is no words to describe the amount of disgust I have developed towards the man ,he was revolting I don't understand why a very wealth businessman like himself would do such evil mind blowing crazy things like this .

I wasn't looking to sympathize with him , I have tried to convince myself that he was a good man looking at what the media said about him he looked pretty much like a good man ,but now I was going to bring justice to all the innocent  people whom are in prison because of the likes of Antonio.

I was going to bring him down by any cost because that's my job to inform the world about the horrid things  people like Antonio do.