𝟞𝟘.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 🏌🏽‍♀️

"You sure you ready for this baby?" Cameron asked once he turned the car off while looking over at me, "we don't have to do this today if you not feeling it."

I took a deep breath and blew it back out, trying to calm my nerves, "I'm sure, if I don't do this today I probably won't get the chance to see her again."

He smiled a smile only he could give, making me nerves melt away in an instant as he held his hand out for me to take, "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you baby," I smiled placing my small hand in his and locking our fingers, "I'm proud of you too mr.bussinessman."

"Thanks wifey but you know I wouldn't even be here without you," he leaned in and pecked me on the lips, "come on, I'm ready when you are."

"Let's go."

We opened our doors and hopped out before I went to the  backseat to grab Jay and Cameron went to the trunk to grab his stroller since he was still tired from keeping us up all night.

I finished unstrapping him and he started fussing lightly from me picking him up just as Cameron got his stroller open and came over to us.

I placed him in the stroller and dug in my purse to grab his little mask before slipping it on him and putting mine on while Cameron did the same.

"Aht aht," he smacked my hands away as I tried to grab the stroller handles to push Jay, "my son said he want me to push him."

"Boy fuck you, Jaydyn know wassup," I laughed rolling my eyes as he pushed the stroller and we made our way to the hospital entrance, "mommy's boy to the fullest."

"Then why he say 'da da' last night when you was in the shower?"

"Welp you've officially stole my son from me, time to give me a new one."

"I been tryna make you a cream puff, that's you who keep playing with fat pa and twin nem knowing damn well they wanna shoot that club up."

"With a pistol?"

"With a bazooka bae, a bazooka," he smirked nodding as we walked through the automatic doors, "my swimmers said they locked, loaded, and ready to go."

"We'll see if fat ma feel like being a war zone."

He laughed lowly as we approached the front desk and the receptionist behind the thick glass looked up at us, "hello, how can I help you guys today?"

"Hi, which way do we go for visiting?"

She leaned closer to the glass and pointed to my right, "keep straight that way until you see a hall then make a left."

"Thank you."