"I miss him" Sirius whispered trying to kept the sadness out of his voice. He tried to lean back against the wall of the shack but it creaked ominously, so instead he shifted his weight against Remus. His body seemed to freeze for a moment, but he wrapped an arm around Sirius to steady him.

"You were close growing up?" Remus asked.

"In a way" Sirius said, he talked to his friends in a vague sense about his troubled upbringing, but he spared them any details, feeling it would make them uncomfortable. "It was like we were on a team. And the rest of our family was on a different team. Without him it is like I am alone in the game."

This caused Remus to tighten his arm around Sirius, and Sirius rested his head on Remus shoulder. The comfort of his friend next to him was overwhelming and he knew what Remus was going to say before he even said it, but appericated it so much anyways.

"You aren't alone in the game. I am on your team" Remus said.

A comfortable silence settle over them for a minute. Sirius felt Remus run his fingers up and down his arm gently. And he was sure nothing had ever brought more him comfort then those simple touches. He felt like his world could be confided to this moment and he would be so happy.

"Have you talked to Lukas?" Sirius found his voice asking despite the fact he honestly didn't want to break them out of the moment. However Remus didn't seem to as his voice sounded far off when he answered.

"No I don't want to. To be honest right now I can't even remember why I ever dated him"

Sirius didn't really understand this, but he also didn't care. If Remus never spoke to his dickhead of an ex again, Sirius would be happy.   A part of Sirius told himself that it was cause Lukas embarrassed his friend, shared information that Remus didn't want to share, and broke his trust. But in the comfortable silence the truth was unavoidable. And Sirius had to wondered if he would be annoyed by anyone Remus was dating.

Both friends deep thoughts were interrupted by laughs outside.

"Go time!" Sirius exclaimed jumping up.  Remus smiled slowly getting to his feet as well.

"You know I can't make werewolf noises on command." Remus said "I cant just make them now."

"Okay I'll start" Sirius getting his wand out "I've heard you make them so many times at this point"

He cleared his throat in a far too dramatic fashion. But it made Remus chuckle so Sirius thought it was worth it. He raise his wand to his neck uttered the incantation, which sent a warm feeling through his body. He then took a deep breath before letting out his best impersonation of Remus' howl when he transforms. The sound echoed around the room loudly. Screams where heard outside the shack. The two ran over to the window to peak out and see a bunch of Third year ravenclaws running as fast as they could in the opposite decoration from the shack.

This sent both of them into hysterics. When they finally got their breath back he shoved Sirius.

"That's not what I sound like!" He said in annoyance Sirius could tell was fake.

"It so is!" Sirius said peaking back out the window seeing students standing he turned around grinning "show me then? There's more students here!"

The two went on like this for a little while. Sirius favourite reaction was from a group of Slytherin that included some of his least favourite students at Hogwarts. His cousin were there, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and a couple of boys whole trailed them often Serevus, and Lucius. The whole gang spent most of there time wafting around the castle acting superior to everyone especially Sirius and James who often got into altercation with them in the hallway. However all of their better than you attitude was gone as they sprinted away from the shack screaming.

The only snag came in the middle of the afternoon. Sirius had just sent a group of fourth years who looked close to tears running towards the three broom sticks. And the two had decided to take a break so when students came to investigate they would just think that the fourth years had made it up. Sirius was standing next to Remus who had conjured some Butterflies to fly around them and make Sirius smile. When they heard the distinct sound of a door opening. With thinking of it Sirius grabbed Remus' hand looking up at him in panic.

He knew they were thinking the same thing. There was no way to get out in time. They were caught. And if who ever just walked in had any brain cells they could maybe even catch Remus' deeper secrets. Sirius felt overwhelmed with guilt. How could he be so stupid, he was just as bad as Lukas forcing Remus into something he didn't want to, and having his secrets found out. Remus seemed to sense his panic and squeezed his hand tight.

They were only held in this suspend for only a few seconds however before a Familiar voice started to echo around them.

"Do you two idiots want to tell me why we just had to promise a sobbing third year that there wasn't a banshee hiding in the shack who was foretelling her death in the Shreiking Shack." James Potter said his disheveled head poking around the corner.

Sirius quickly and with an embarrassment that made him feel very guilty dropped Remus' hand before answering.

"Who knows Padfoot, maybe there was a Banshee predicting her death." He replied.

James walked into the room, somewhat surprisingly followed by a happy looking Lily Evans. Sirius had kinda figured she would have abandoned James about ten minutes into the trip. She had very little patience for James and all that alone time Sirius was sure James would have found a way to ruin it. But Lily seemed not to be under the imperious curse, and was still with James.

"You really shouldn't be doing this though" she commented mostly looking at Remus "if someone did come in here they could maybe but two and two together."

Remus just shrugged and mumbled something about having fun.

"Where's Pete?" Sirius asked since Remus seemed not to be enjoying Lily's questioning.

"Saving us a table at the three broom sticks, with Sophia." James replied "now will you two please stop making the first years wet themselves, and come join us."

Sirius was about to deny, knowing the three broomsticks would be full of gossiping students and the last place Remus would want to be. However to his surprise a relatively happy looking Remus smiled at him before saying.

"I'm in if you are Padfoot?" He said.

"Ohh I mean" Sirius said surprised "Are you sure you want to?"

"Yeah I Imagine everyone is just talking about the Banshee no one will have time for my sexuality. Plus I'm cold and I need a Butterbeer." Remus said still grinning "awe come on Padfoot don't be a downer"

Remus teasing tone made Sirius break out in a grin as well before replying.

"Three broomsticks it is!"