Birthday Surprise : Taehyung

🥀 When it's your birthday
🥀 Kim Taehyung
🥀 Oneshot

It was your birthday night and you should have waited till midnight to receive wishes but then again sleep is so sweet, you just couldn't control yourself and fell asleep.

But maybe you aren't going to get that beautiful sleep of yours because the love of your life, Taehyung had some different plans for you two.

Y/n Pov ~

I was peaceful sleeping when I heard the clinking sounds, opening my eyes I turned around and saw Taehyung jumping in from the window.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮...

I called out his name and in response he showed me his signature boxy smile and whisper-shouted "𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚/𝒏𝒊𝒆!!"

That cuteness of his really made me giggle.

I thought this was it and now we were gonna cuddle and sleep, but, boy I was wrong.

Before I could even think about it or object Tae picked me up bridal style and carried out of my house, but this time  he used front door and not the window.

Soon enough we were both in his car, off to God knows where because this man wasn't telling me anything in the name of "surprise" and to make things 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 I was blindfolded.

After around half an hour, the car finally stopped and he carried me again to somewhere.

Y/n Pov ~

When I finally got to open my eyes, the scene before me was truly beautiful.

There was a beautiful boat decorated with 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 theme, since they are my favorite colours.

I was too overwhelmed by this gesture to even process everything.
Tae chuckled at this stage of mine and commented

"𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔"

A crimson red colour appeared on my cheeks, due to his remark and before I could protest he carried me on to the boat.

Third person Pov ~

That lake ride was truly one of the most romantic moments of your life.

With you and Tae sailing through the water in the middle of the night and soft moonlight shining perfectly on his face.
Everything seemed like it was out of fairytale.

And to make things more dreamy a group of fireflies encircled, brightening your surroundings. They weren't too close to you two, but close enough to illuminate.

A while later the boat came to halt at an Island, beautifully decorated for you two.

Y/n Pov ~

We reached the island, where a fascinating arrangement was made, tent which was decorated with the fairy lights and stuffed with Pillows was awaiting us.

But little did I knew pillows weren't the only thing present over their

It had food basket and a guitar.

Soon enough, both of us were  relaxed on the pillows and then Taehyung pulled out his guitar, it surprised me but obviously in a pleasant way.

And then he started playing guitar and singing a 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 for you

‼️This song is written by me. I am NOT a professional songwriter so just think of something better‼️

🎶"happy birthday too you
Happy birthday too you,
Your favorite flower is rose which doesn't rhyme with black
But Who cares about the rhyme 
You have me, I have you and that's all what matters to me.
Happy birthday to you
I 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 you"🎶

Y/n Pov ~

I giggled at the cute little song he made for me.
And clapped in appreciation, this birthday really is memorable.

Tae : and know what are your thoughts on stargazing while eating spaghetti.

Y/n : Yes! Yes! Yes!

Tae : *giggles*

Y/n : Thank you sooooooooo much tae

Tae : The actual surprise is awaiting for you in the morning babes ;)

Y/n : what?!

Tae : we are going to 𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.

-The end-