The Pianist - MYG

Yoongi was sitting in a small Cafe, in the mall. Mask covering his face, beanie on his head, baggy clothes and sunglasses hiding his eyes.
So that no one would recognize the famous idol.

Their was a public piano in the center, and he had quite a good view of it from where he was sitting.

The piano was quite a beauty

He admired the piano, While sipping on his iced Americano.

Soon enough he finished it and was about to approach the piano when someone else did.

Yoongi stood at his place, a few feet away from piano.

At first he was a bit gloomy about it, but when that person started playing the piano, he was quite glad that he didn't approached the piano first.

He looked at their fingers gliding on the keys.

They were definitely a skilled pianist.

Were they someone famous too? Yoongi thought, as their attire seemed just like yoongi's as if they were trying to hide their identity as well.

They played the piano effortlessly, started with a well known
"Beethoven – 'Moonlight' Sonata."

It was impressive how well they could play piano. But the most surprising thing for yoongi was when that person played
La Campanella by Franz liszt.

La Campanella which literally translates to 'little bell', comes from a larger work – the Grandes études de Paganini – and is famous for being one of the most difficult pieces ever written for piano.

It was 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 impressive to see someone being able to play it.

Many other people had crowded too, yoongi wasn't the only one impressed by their talent.

The piece’s technical demands include enormous jumps for the right hand played at an uncomfortably speedy tempo.

And looking at that person playing it so effortlessly and making it seem easy was captivating yoongi.

Never before he had been that interested in anyone.

He stayed their listening to every single piece that they played.

People stopped, appreciated and moved, the audience kept changing but yoongi remained constant.

As if hypnotized by the melodies he couldn't help but admire 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭.

He stayed their for hours.
And in those hours he noticed little things about the artist.

Hours later, when the artist finally stood up, the people cheered and clapped. They seemed quite nervous and surprised at others reaction and awkwardly bowed to the audience.

Yoongi chuckled and whispered "𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦" to himself.

They were so deeply drowned in the piano that they hadn't heard all the people recording and cheering them for hours while they played piano.

At the same time, it seemed like they weren't that big of a fan of 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

It was probably a bad idea, but yoongi ran behind them as they walked away from the crowd, which was complimenting them.

He needed to talk with them.

After a good few minutes of running yoongi was finally standing near the pianist.

He contemplated on how to approach them or what to say.

He wanted to talk and compliment them but at the same time didn't wanted to make them uncomfortable.