𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Can you give me just one second? Just...one second. Thank you," he asked Julie and Lexi as he approached the two other boys.

While the three boys had an inaudible conversation by the doorway of the studio, Lexi and Julie exchanged another look. Despite both of them having a million thoughts running through their heads, neither one knew what to say. Before they could fully comprehend what was happening, the boy in the pink hoodie made his way over to the two girls with a small smile on his face and stopped a foot away from them.

"Why are you in our studio?" he questioned as Lexi and Julie continued to stare at him in utter confusion before the latter shoved her cross toward the blonde boy, only for it to go straight through him.

"Oh my gosh! How did you do that?!" Julie exclaimed.

"I knew it! Jules, I knew it!" Lexi shouted as she pointed at the three boys while everyone else jumped at her sudden outburst, "you're being haunted by teenage studio spirits!"

"Studio spirits? I don't even...no. Clearly, you guys aren't understanding. They don't get it," the boy in front of them muttered as he looked back at his friends before turning his attention back to Lexi and Julie, "okay, look. We're ghosts, alright? We're just three ghosts, and we're really happy to be home. So, thank you for the flowers. They really brighten up the room."

"We're actually in a band called Sunset Curve," the shaggy-haired boy told Lexi and Julie as he and the boy in leather made their way to the blonde's sides, "last night was supposed to be a really big night for us. It was gonna change our lives."

After the blonde whispered something to the boy in the long coat, Julie muttered something about her freaking out before pulling out her phone. Lexi continued to study the three boys to try and figure out why they looked so familiar while her curly-haired friend typed something into her phone with her cross still out in front of them.

"What is that? What are you doing?" the shaggy-haired boy asked as he pointed to the device in Julie's hand.

"It's her phone," Lexi answered, causing Julie to look up at her friend with a hint of panic in her eyes.

"Stop talking to them. They aren't real. There's no such thing as cute ghosts," the curly-haired girl told the redhead just at the same time the latter made eye contact with the smirking leather-clothed boy.

"Oh, think we're cute?" he responded, making Lexi's face heat up as the boy's smirk grew before she tried to hide her now red cheeks behind Julie.

"Who you calling?" the boy in pink said.

"I'm Googling Sunset Swerve."

"Sunset Curve!"

Julie and Lexi exchanged another look after they saw the offended expressions on the boys' faces. Another moment passed before they turned their attention back to Julie's phone. It wasn't long after Lexi started reading the article that a vague memory popped into her head. The Daniels girl instantly looked back toward the blonde boy standing in the middle of the three, who was completely unaware of the girl staring at him longer than she should be. An eternity passed of Lexi trying to understand why she was suddenly drawn to the boy in pink when Julie's voice brought Lexi back to reality.

"There is a Sunset Curve," the curly-haired girl said as she finished the article before looking at the three boys in front of her, "you did die. But not last night. Twenty-five years ago."

"What? No. No, no, no. Th-th-that's impossible," the boy in the plain white t-shirt stuttered before turning to face the two boys next to him, "after we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to that weird, dark room where Alex cried."