𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

While the guys were off with Willie trying to book the band at the Orpheum, Lexi sat on her favorite armchair in Julie's mom's studio. Her fingers fiddled with the bracelet on her wrist while her eyes followed the pacing Molina girl in front of her. Just as the redhead was about to tell her friend to sit down and relax, her phone went off a few times before she pulled it out to see messages from her parents. A small smile formed on her face after seeing a text in her family group chat saying that they needed a new band to open tonight. But before Lexi even had a chance to tell Julie about the message, the pair were greeted by a faint whooshing sound and a flash of light. It wasn't long after that when the ghosts of Sunset Curve appeared in front of them.

"Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long?! Did Willie do it?! Did you talk to them?! Did they watch it?! Did they like us?! Are we playing?!" the curly-haired girl shouted at the grinning phantoms while the Daniels girl sat upright in the armchair to get a better look at everyone in the room, "can someone answer me?! Why's no one talking?!"

"Because they're waiting for you to breathe," Lexi muttered, receiving a playful glare from her best friend before the two girls turned their attention back to the ghost band.

"That was a lot of questions!" Reggie explained while waving his arms out in front of him then he turned his gaze to his shaggy-haired friend, "Luke, you wanna take this one?"

"Take a seat," the guitarist said, making the Molina girl sit down on the leather couch behind her while the redhead made herself more comfortable, "it's fine. Everything's fine."

"Yeah. You should be getting a call right...now!" Alex told the two girls before pointing at Julie's phone that was sitting in the middle of the coffee table, only for it to remain silent. The three boys sent Lexi and Julie awkward smiles then the blonde boy gestured to the phone once again but this time it started to ring.

While Lexi let out a laugh and Julie let out a victory shout, the guys did their triple high-five. It wasn't long before all attention landed back on the Molina girl, who simply stared back at everyone with a giant grin on her face. After a moment of the five of them just looking at each other, the guys gestured toward the phone while the Daniels girl tried to hold back another laugh before Julie answered the call.

"Hi, this is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood," a female voice said through the phone as the four of the teens began jumping and dancing around the studio while Lexi watched with a smile on her face before they all froze after hearing the woman ask, "is this Julie of Julie and the Phantoms?"