𝙾𝚗𝚎

☆ ( • •)☆
╔uu══════════════════╗☆
❝ <LOUIS PARTRIDGE>  ❞
╚════════════════════╝

"SHUT UP CARTER!" Emilia shouted at Carter who was being rather annoying. Carter just laughed and backed off, "ok, ok I'm sorry I'll stop" he chuckled and Emilia rolled her eyes. She was trying to do her homework when Carter walked in and started annoying her by poking and calling her name every 5 seconds.

"Yelling at Carter again are we?" Sienna said an amused smirk on her face, "I wouldn't have to yell at him if he would just shut up" Emilia said glaring at Carter who just ignored her and smiled proud of himself.

"Where were you?" Carter asked Sienna who had just walked in when the yelling started. "Grocery store because some of us eat actual food unlike you who eats fast food every night" Sienna replied taking the groceries out of the bags.

"Hey that's not true I also drink tea" He defended and Sienna rolled her eyes, Emilia looked up. "Tea isn't food and unless your making the tea yourself it's still considered fast food since it's from a restaurant that has a drive thru" Emilia said and Carter just scowled at her knowing she was right but of course he wouldn't admit that.

"Hello my fellow friends how's it hangin?" Harper shouted bursting into the dorm room causing Carter to jump and almost fall off the edge of the couch. Emilia laughed at his reaction and turned to her friend, "Hey Harper"

"Hey Emi whatcha doin?" She asked going over to her, "oh nothing much just some boring homework" Emilia replied. "Hm, that sucks...well get your working ass up and you can do your homework later, we got more interesting things to do today" Harper said closing Emilia's laptop.

"Your lucky I saved that" Emilia said and stood up, "what are we doing?" She asked and Harper smiled at her hoping she would ask that. "Well I was walking around when I spotted a film crew which means that they are shooting something right now which is probably a new movie we don't know about yet" Harper explained excitedly.

"And I was hoping that maybe we could hang around there maybe meet some of the cast members, I mean I don't know there could be some pretty famous actors in that movie so" Harper said and Carter stood up intrigued.

"And pretty famous actresses?" Carter asked also excited and Harper nodded. "I'm in!" Carter shouted raising his hand. Harper looked over at Sienna, "I'm in too" she said continuing to put away the groceries. Then Harper turned to Emilia who sighed, "but my homework" she whined.

"Your homework can wait! Cmon pleaseee!" Harper begged and Emilia rolled her eyes and sighed, "fine" she gave in and Harper jumped up excitedly. "Yay! Ok well you have got to get dressed because there is no way your meeting famous people in sweats" Harper said to Emilia eyeing her PJs.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Emilia mumbled and went into her room. She put on some jeans and a big t-shirt with her forces and left her hair down. She walked out of the room and Harper went up to her, "seriously? That's what your wearing?" Harper asked eyeing her outfit.

"What's wrong with it?" Emilia asked looking down at her outfit not seeing what was wrong with it. "Nothing" Harper said and walked away, Emilia just rolled her eyes and they left the dorm room and headed out.

They followed Harper, well correction they ran after Harper because she was walking so fast they couldn't even keep up with her. "Jesus Harp slow down would you?" Sienna cried out, out of breath.