She pushed the door open, locking it from the inside"we only have a few minutes. We can find everything on here" she says showing me the high tech security cameras.

I nodded my head taking a seat in the chair that is beside hers.

She started to go through every camera footage around the restaurant, but sadly nothing came up in the front of the mall and every other store front.

We watch the footage twice and still nothing didn't pop up.

"Do you have cameras for the back?" what I notice was that she kept showing me the footage in the front leaving out the ones in the back ,which I thought were weird.

"..Yes only one but we don't check it since theirs no need" she sound pretty unsure about what she just said.

"Can I please see it" she put on the back camera, which to be honest you can't see a lot of thing only the ally way and the street. I caught on quickly on when she said they don't use it, I immediately knew right a way that they don't clean the dust of it, you can't even see it clear because of the dirt.

I'm a mom and grandmother, I cook and clean. Do you not expect me to point out when something is dirty?

Anyways she skip all the footage that were from along time ago. Turns out they don't clean and don't even clear out the old files. Their is too many files, I got so bored waiting that I tried to call William. Key word tried.

I tried to call him so that I could tell him about Hope, but sadly it went straight to voice mail.

Since it went to voice mail I send him a quick text, saying to call me back when he gets the chance.

I know he's going to be piss since I didn't tell them about it earlier. William worries too much, but right now I'm more worried about my grandsons since I know all off them have a temper. And yes Carter has a temper, he just doesn't show it.

Anyways it took her about 20 minute to find the exact time and tape for today. She press play letting the footage play out.

What comes on next isn't what I prayed for!

In the surveillance video it showed a woman holding a gun pointing it to someone in a black hoodie and since its day its unnoticeable since no one goes to the back of the mall.

It took me a second to recognize the person in the hoodie.

Hope

You couldn't see her face clearly because the cameras were blurry from the dirt, but you can see the woman who is pointing the gun at her.

It took me about a minute to notice her as the waitress who serve us in the restaurant. I can never forget someones face.

"Do you know the waitress last name?" earlier I caught a small little glance of her name tag when we were in the restaurant. Angie the name tag read.

"Gentle" she blurt out the name with out hesitation, Its almost as if she knew her.

"Do you know that woman?" I asked her in a more serious tone.

She sighs getting up from her chair in frustration before saying.

"Yeah....she's my girlfriend"

~1305~

Hey loves sorry for the late update I messed up a bit on the first half of the chapter.

Feel free to let me know if I made any mistake

Should I include Angie in more chapters or no cause so far I have so many characters?

Who do you thing her sister is?

Angie Gentle 25~ smiles on the outside a lot even do she's hurting a lot on the inside. She wants nothing than for her sister to come back home. Had and abusive boyfriend who use to sell drugs and borrow a lot of money, he would sometimes forget to pay them back, which ended in them kidnapping Angie's younger sister. But what Angie didn't know was they didn't kidnap her sister for money they kidnap her for something else.

Finish~Oct/19/20 6:58pm

Edited~Oct/19/20 10:46 pm

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'