Girls trip/Trouble

Start from the beginning

My grandma turn to face me"Where do we go first?" I look around for a second before pointing to a clothing store.

We spent 30 minutes. Yes not 10 but 30, I almost died from just trying on does tight jeans.

How do females do this?

After we left the clothing store we made our way to the spa, where all three of us got our nails and toes done.

"I love the yellow toe nails" one of the spa employee said.

"Thank you" I simply reply smiling wiggling my toes.

After the spa we proceed to make our way to the fast food restaurant since the food court is full of people.

I think after 3 stores I definitely deserve that beautiful burger that's just calling my name...

"Hope"

We took our seat, mine is by the the wall since grandma wanted to be on the outside. I slide in so that she can sit on the end, while Bella sit in front of me.

After a few seconds a waitress showed up, she look like she's in her 20s. Her name tag read Angie.

"Good morning what can I get for you all?" she nicely ask. She took out her note pad and pen.

I order the beef burger while grandma and Bella both order a salad.

"Okay your order will be ready very soon" the waitress says flashing us a smile before returning back to the kitchen.

"So Hope how do you feel about going back to italy next week?" Grandma asked.

"From what I heard the schools are great down there, so I'm sure I'll do fine" honestly what I said is half of the truth since one I'm never going to be fine. Starting a new school is a pain in the ass especially when you have to meet new people.

"Its okay to be scared" grandma says. I let her talk.

"I use to be just like you but I learn how to be a badass, so I'm mostly liked and from what I can tell you have more than what meets the eye to tell" coming from a woman who I wanted to have in my whole life means a lot to me.

"What if I don't fit in?" I causally asked.

"You'll be fin-" the sound of Bella's phone ringing cut her off from what she was about to say. Bella excused her self.

"Probably mafia work" grandma reassure me.

By time Bella came back she look angry, she kept staring at me with murderous eyes. Why is she looking at me like she wants to strangle me?

Weird...

When the waitress came back out I couldn't help but notice how scared she look. Grandma wasn't paying it more attention, but I was, the waitress didn't even glance at Bella once.

"Where do you want to go next?" nana ask.

"The game store" I blurt out.

What I want to do something nice plus Gabriel doesn't want to talk to me!

"Why do you want to go to the gaming store?" nana asked sounding a bit curious.

"I want to get the new game for the boys since Blake, Dean and Jordan said no" honestly I just wanted to be on Alex and Gabriel's good side since Jay and Carter already love me.

Who wouldn't love me?!

"That's nice of you Why don't you go clean up?" nana said getting up. I nodded my head sliding out.

"Bell I'm going to pay" Bella nodded her head smiling. She looks like the grinch from the movie.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, I used the toilet making sure to flush, I turn on the water faucet grabbing the soap. I made sure to wash my hand really good.

The door of the bathroom door open, in walked Angie. She look scared and had tears rolling down her eyes.

"Are you okay?" why does she look like someone just murdered her cat or something. She just stare at me...

With something I couldn't detect in her eyes...

"I'm s-sorry for doing this" Her voice sound shakey.

"What I don't understan-" all of a sounding she pulled out a gun.

"If you scream or make any noise I'll have to shoot you got it?" I quickly nodded my head.

What the fuck is going on?

"Okay now move go that way" she opens the bathroom door still pointing the gun at me.

"Why are you doin-"

"Shut up"the gun click "talk one more and it will go off now move" my heart rate is like spiking.

See at this point everyone finna be a traitor.....

"Put this on" she throws a black sweater to me. I put it on, placing the hoodie over my head.

We made our way through the back of the mall entrance that is only use for the people who have shops inside the mall.

A black van was waiting at the back when we got there "get in" I stayed put "if you don't get in they will murder people one by one so please do as they say" I turn my attention to her she has tears running down from her eyes.

"Who?" I whisper out.

She turn around for a second "my sister" she look hurt "get in the car" she yelled.

She hand me a note, she look me in the eye one last time before shoving me in.

She close the door before getting into the drivers seat.

Her phone started ring when she got in the car. She turn to look at me, I notice the frown on her face when she said these four words.

"Yes I got her"

Here we go again....

~2072~

Late update again I'm sorry I had so many homework!!!!

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes

Finish~Oct/16/20 10:40am

Edited~Oct/16/20 11:52pm

°H.O.P.E°

Hope ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara