Girls trip/Trouble

Começar do início

I walk In front of Roman who couldn't stop laughing.

What?! the way to a teenage girls heart is food..

What 16 year old doesn't like food? Or any teenager for god sake?

I slowly made my way downstairs ignoring the stares I got from everyone.

By now I got use to it.

I said good morning and took my seat beside Carter who look like he just got out of a boxing match with the air. His entire hair look crazy, he's shirt is wrong sided.

"Some body woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I playfully say.

He simply just ignore me.

Throughout the whole breakfast I couldn't leave Carter alone. I just love pissing him off. I wanted to know what happened to him that made him knock his head.

Your probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about well from what I have gather over the days is that Carter never share or miss out on food so when he gave me his breakfast I immediately knew something was up. He left stomping in anger.

Who knew Carter had a dark side in him?

Jay told me he is just piss because he lost his number 1 spot on his game because he was hack.

Here I was thinking something big...

I might even have gray hair from stressing out...

Plus on top Gabriel hates me and Alex hasn't said a word to me even when I'm talking to him.

Wow I didn't know I was this invisible!!

Anyways during breakfast I notice Hayden couldn't stop looking at Bella with hate.

If he keeps staring at her I'm sure she'll know that he knows....

Hayden your fired from the team. Sorry not sorry.

After breakfast Uncle Nate and Hayden share one glance my way before leaving.

Operation keep Bella occupied is a go....

I told my grandma and Bella that I'm going up stairs to change out of my clothes from yesterday.

When I got to my room I took a fresh and refreshing bath.

After I finish taking a bath, I took out my clothes which were a white t shirt paired with blue jeans and my white vans.

I take one last look in the mirror before walking out side.

I made my way downstairs, at the bottom of the stairs were Bella and my grandma who are standing by the door.

I couldn't help but notice Bella's face when she saw me coming down the stairs. She had this enormous smile plastered on her face.

"You look comfy" Grandma said. I lightly chuckle.

All three of us made our way to the car.

I sat at the back since I can't stand sitting beside Bella.

During the ride to the mall grandma couldn't stop gushing about the spa and getting her nails done, while I'm at the back just thinking about the food court.

What like I said I love food, I just can't get enough....

Once the car came to a stop, we got out and made our way to the mall. Bella made sure she park the car close to the entrance so that we would be close enough to the car.