Just A Bunch Of Adults Being Boring

Never, in his whole entire fucking life, did Sanemi ever imagine having a one night stand.

No, that had never crossed his mind, despite having a perverted two timer of a friend.

He had always preserved his body for his future wife, he wanted to be a virgin until he got married. Yeah, make fun of him all you want but that was what his mother had always told him when he was a child.

But where did all that go?

Down the fucking drain.

How the fucking fuck did he let himself get drunk and get laid by a stupid stranger?! Oh ho, Tengen was going to pay for inviting him in a stupid get together in a stupid bar full of fucking horny people.

And what was worse?! He doesn't remember wearing any condom while fucking whoever was the woman with him that stupid night!

He remembered being left alone in the room, with a note beside him saying that the girl was sorry and that she needed to leave first, and his favourite black hoodie he wore that night disappeared. At first, he was absolutely infuriated towards the girl, but realization dawned upon him and despair came right after, and also guilt because of the ripped off black dress that layed on the floor. That was probably why she took his hoodie.

There was BIG chance he had impregnated that poor woman. And he needed to take responsibility for it! That's why, he needed to find whoever that amazing woman was and get her to marry him.

He needed to take care of the child. He would feel very irresponsible if he won't, and it was againts the morals his mother had taught him.

But first, what did that woman look like again?

Let's see, she had very long black hair, probably reaching her waist. It was dark so Sanemi couldn't see her clearly, but she had pale purple eyes and plumpy red kissable lips, that tasted very sweet. Her entire was body was warm, and damn did she have a perfect figure. The way her fingers had touched his body, explored every inch of it, electrified Sanemi. All the kisses she had planted on him felt good, and he never wanted it to stop.

He remembered how her tounge fought againts his as her tits pressed againts his chest, and the way her butt moved according to their rhytm- wait, what the actual fuck?

Snap out of it, Sanemi! Ugh, gross, he's drooling!

Anyway, she had long black hair, pale purple eyes, slender build, notably red lips in contast to her pale complexion, and was kinda tall, though not as tall as him. Yeah, take note of that and find every woman that has those characteristics.

Come to think of it, she looked awfully like her former colleague when he was teaching at a high school. What was her name again? K-Kodocha... Kocho! Yeah, her name was Kocho!

But there was no way it could be her. Someone with an angel-like image such as her wouldn't go into some bar to get laid. Well, unless she was drunk, then there could be some possibility-

Oh, for Pete's sake, Sanemi! Your little crush for her had ended YEARS ago! Yeah, there was absolutely no way it could be her.

"Nemi?" His brother's voice snapped her out of his trance, and the tone of worry was notable coming from the younger male. "Are you alright? You've been spacing out for a while."

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Sanemi rubbed his temple after writing the woman's characteristics on a piece of paper, and handed it to his brother. "Can you find any woman that looks like this?"

Although he still looked suspicious, he nodded, accepting the paper his brother had given him. "Sure, but Tengen-san came to visit-"

"Hello, my dear friend! It is I, Uzui Tengen, making a flamboyant entrance!" The loud voice cut Genya's words as a tall man with hair reaching his shoulders burst the door open. "How are you doing, Sanemi?"