Awful

Note: If you are under sixteen, I advice you to skip this chapter since it contains smut, and is very sexual.

a.n. okay... this is actually my very first giyushino fic i wrote HAHAHA but i never managed to finish it. giyushino week granted me so much strength in writing (of course, your comments, too!) i honestly didn't know how i managed to produce so many words in a span of one week (plus one day). thank you admins of giyushino week!!! now that it's over, i will take a very long, long rest lmao. hope you enjoy this last prompt!

Tomioka Giyuu was ridiculously good at using his mouth for anything other than talking.

Yes, it's really ridiculous. Wasn't the primary function of your mouth for speaking? Why did he really suck at talking when he could ignite flames in the pit of her stomach using his mouth alo-

Her train of thoughts got interrupted when he planted his mouth on the bundle of nerves hidden behind her petals, teasing it with the tip of his tongue and coaxing a moan from her throat.

Shinobu almost choked on her tongue when he slid one finger inside to the knuckle, curling and searching for that one spot, while his talented tongue never stopped playing with her clit.

"You're-ah-awful-" she managed to say between her ragged breaths. Indeed he was. How awful of him to have such talented mouth and fingers that are capable setting her whole body on invisible fire. How awful of him to make her abdomen clench in need with his touch alone. How awful of him to make her yearn for his kisses, caresses, whispers-everything of him to be hers and hers alone.

To her disappointment he stopped when those words left her lips, retracting himself away and created some space between them. Curiously, he didn't move at all after that, so she bowed her head to look at him, even though her vision was blurred by lust. And there he was, unmoving and still between her legs, his stunning, sapphire eyes looking straight at her, sending tingles all over her skin.

Just when she wanted to ask why in the world he stopped, he said in his deep, baritone, level voice, "I'm not."

... What?

It took her a while to register his words, but even after she's able to do so she couldn't understand their meaning. He probably caught on her confusion from her expression, as he repeated them again, with more words this time, "I'm not awful at this."

... Ah. Did he misunderstand what she had said?

But that's secondary because there's another issue that's more pressing to be addressed right now, which is the fact he just killed her excitement with this ridiculous pause in their intimacy only to have this conversation.

"Really, Tomioka-san? At this moment?" Shinobu asked, chuckling lowly despite the irritation. As much as it irked her to be stopped when she had been riding the waves, she couldn't stifle her laugh, not when his face displayed such a serious expression, determined to change her mind. "Don't you think it's rather inappropriate given the situation?"

He held her stare with a stoic face-she would probably take him seriously if not for the shine on his lips, the damning evidence of her desire for him. "I feel the need to correct you," he finally said, shrugging his shoulders.

"And you exactly prove my point here." Shinobu pinched his cheek with her right hand lightly, relaxing the other that's in his hair. "I don't feel that excited anymore because of you and your 'need to correct me'."

His eyes drifted back to her folds and hummed thoughtfully before shoving his whole middle finger past her folds in a blink of an eye. Not minding her yelp at the sudden intrusion, he placed his mouth on her mound right above his finger, dragging his tongue up the slit and resumed his ministrations on her nub, more quickly and demanding this time-like he wanted to prove her wrong.

An embarrasing, loud noise escaped her throat when he inserted two of his right fingers and curled them. Immediately her right hand flew to muffle the sound-it might not help much, but they were in the warehouse of the Butterfly Estate, so they had to keep the noises to a minimum. Even though they were feeling naughty and daring today, doing this is in a place where someone could freely come and go, having people actually barging in and witnessing them perform this debauchery was definitely not what she wanted. However, the sensual sound of his fingers moving in and out of her wetly made it hard to keep her voice down-hearing it echoing scandalously throughout the room sent shivers down her spine; she had to bite her lip lest she would drawl out loud.

But the fear of getting caught was certainly smaller than her desire to come, because when Giyuu removed his mouth she almost screamed at the loss. It didn't happen, though, as a second later he replaced it with his left index and middle fingers, pressing them at that sensitive button behind her folds, circling and rolling it with no mercy. Shinobu's knuckles started to turn white as she clenched her hands, leaving marks on her own cheeks and pulling the strands of his hair roughly. His response to that was a stream of tickling yet erotic open-mouthed kisses on the inside of her thighs, overstimulating her senses and made her legs wobble. Feeling the sway of her legs, he hoisted her right leg carefully and placed it on his shoulder, a gesture she's thankful for because she was certain she would lose the strength of her legs soon.

Turned out soon was only a heartbeat away, because he then immediately pressed his tongue flat on her clitoris and sucked.

"Oh!" she gasped, hand did nothing to muffle that particular sound, and she swore he was smirking like the hateful man he was. Right there she surrendered, pulling his head closer with both hands, letting her mouth sing a torrent of moans, keens, and sobs of his name-a plea to let her finish-as she surged higher and higher, all the while bucking her hips against his mouth shamelessly. He caught on her cues well, as he never once paused working magic on her to push her even higher, left hand holding onto her quivering thigh, while two of his right fingers buried deep inside her, curling and brushing against that particular spot and made her whole body go haywire.

She came with a frantic chant of "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop-" followed by a long moan, failing to notice how his sapphire eyes dazedly watched her shatter, hypnotised by the wonderful noises she made and mesmerised by the way her face contorted into an unfamiliar expression, where a smile was devoid from her face but looked very honest and sated. This was not the first time he witnessed her in this state, but it never failed to make his cock twitch.

Shinobu descended with languid stroking of his fingers and tender kisses on the apex of her thighs; his touch lit another round of thousands sparks in her veins. "No more," she breathed in defeat, tugging on his hair lightly. Dutifully he stopped, easing her leg off his shoulder before pinning her hips against the wall and stood up to catch her from sliding down, movements as gentle as flowing water. She slumped on his body against her will, but she couldn't find even an ounce of strength to pull herself away. So she stayed there, letting herself lean on him and enjoyed his feather-light caresses on her back.

As she caught her breath, she became aware of his erection pressing against her stomach, and it flared the fire inside her once again. Tiptoeing to reach his neck, she pressed her lips on the side of it, feeling him flinch at her sudden action. It only encouraged her to press another kiss, then another, another, and another before taking the skin into her mouth and gave him her mark. His grunts and groans on her ears fueled her further, and she moved her hand to palm him through his pants.

"Kochou," he warned, involuntarily grinding his hips against her hand. Shinobu licked her lower lip, absolutely loving the fact that he was hanging by a thread, all because of her.

"My turn?" she asked sweetly, though the grip on his clothed groin betrayed her tone. "You've proven to me you're not awful at this, so it's only fair, right?'

"... Please," came his restrained, quiet voice, and she smiled, taking off his belt and returned the favour.

°
Also made by azalettuce from tumblr. Y'all need to clean your eyes with holy water or read the Qur'an!

http://azalettuce.tumblr.com