27| look what you made me do

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Did he stop Macy?" Macy shakes her head and more tears stream down her cheeks.

"He ignored me and started pulling up my skirt."

"Did you say no?" Jared asks and Macy nods.

This time her response was a little louder. "Yes, many times. He didn't listen, he just kept going."

"How do the four other boys fit into the picture?"

"After he pulled up my skirt and had already unbuttoned my blouse he said she's ready for you boys. That's when the four other boys walked in. It all happened too quickly because before I had time to think about what was happening they were on top of me."

"And then what happened?"

"I tried to scream, but Tommy forced my mouth open and the other four took turns. Both in the front and back. It hurt so much, but they didn't care. They just laughed and high five each other. I froze and I looked at the posters on the ceiling until it was all over."

"What happened when you reported your rape to campus security? Why do you think the administration failed you?"

"After I reported my rape to campus security I met with Chancellor Scott." Macy looked Conrad straight into his eyes and you could see the hatred behind her eyes. "He asked me all these questions that had nothing to do with the rape. Chancellor Scott wanted to know about my family, grades, and if I had had any other hookups gone wrong."

"I have no further questions for our first witness." Jared pauses. "The People call their second witness, Emily Cohen."

Macy stepped off the stand and Emily took her place in the stand. "Can you please state your name and last name for the court?"

"Emily Cohen,"

"Emily, can you tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury the reason as to why you're here this morning?"

Emily nods and takes a deep breath before answering. "I was raped by Tommy Scott a year ago during rush week on my first semester as a freshman."

"Can you please describe the events that led to that night?"

"I was rushing the Kappa Kappa Delta house that week. On the night of my assault, we were at a party that the Alpha Beta Gamma frat house was throwing. One of the girls from the sorority introduced me to Tommy." Emily pauses. "He was sweet at first, he offered me a drink and we hit it off pretty well. We played beer pong with his friends but right before midnight, he suggested that we go up to his room. He said that he just wanted to talk, I was stupid for thinking those were his only intentions."

"What happened once you went up to his room Emily?" Jared asks. Emily looks down and takes a minute before answering. "You can take your time Emily."

"When we went up to his room, we sat on the edge of his bed. We didn't do anything but talk at first, but it escalated after. It felt nice when he kissed me. Back home, I wasn't the typical girl boys went after. So it felt nice to feel wanted by someone else for one. But right after he kissed me, he shoved his hands down my jeans. I didn't want it, I tried to push him off."

"Did you tell him to stop Emily? Did you say no?"

"I did, but he wouldn't listen." Tears began streaming down Emily's face. "He slapped me, grabbed my hands, and put them above my head. Then he unzipped his pants and the bastard dared to tell me that I wanted it."

"Did you scream for help?"

"I did, but with all of the noise downstairs nobody could hear me." Emily pauses. "After he unzipped his pants, he went inside me and raped me."