2.

I am obsessing over my plan for this story. I tend to do that. Hyper focus on one story. I did the same thing with Emancipation.

Mount Justice

July 18, 11:16 EDT

Recognize Robin B01

Recognize Kid Flash B03

Kid Flash and Robin came running into the main part of the mountain where the rest of the team was standing before the holographic computer, staring at a map.

"Did you ask him?" Robin inquired eagerly.

"What did he say?" Kid Flash added, bouncing on his toes.

"He's arriving now." Aqualad smiled at their enthusiasm.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Kid Flash ran towards one of the mountain exits, the rest of the team in tow. A giant door collapsed inward to create a ramp, allowing the six teens to run up it. They stood at the edge of the ramp, watching as Red Tornado flew in from above. Kid Flash waved. "Red Tornado!"

"Greetings. Is there a reason you intercept me outside the cave?" Red Tornado's voice was robotic and monotone as he stared at the six teens.

"We hoped you had a mission for us." Aqualad explained.

"Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility."

"But its been over a week." Robin complained.

"You'll be tested soon enough. For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company." Red Tornado raised a hand to calm Robin.

"This team is not a social club." Aqualad glared at the android. The rest of the teens nodded.

"No. But I am told social interaction is an important team building exercise." Red Tornado began to walk past them. "Perhaps you can keep busy by familiarizing yourselves with the cave."

"Keep busy." Kid Flash punched Robin's shoulder.

"Does he think we're falling for this?"

"Ooh I'll find out." Miss Martian turned to look at the Justice Leaguer as he walked into the mountain, trying to get a mental read on him. "I-I'm sorry, I forgot, he's a machine. Inorganic. I cannot read his mind."

"Nice try though. So, you know what I'm thinking of right now?" Kid Flash leaned in to Miss Martian.

"We all know what you're thinking now." Quicksilver rolled his eyes at his teammate.

"And now we tour the clubhouse." Aqualad declared.

"Well, half of us live here. We can play tour guides." Miss Martian offered.

"Don't look at me." Quicksilver and Superboy said at the same time.

"That's all you, Miss Martian." Quicksilver added.

"So, this would be our front door." Miss Martian began, the group following behind. They toured the entire place, Kid Flash mentioning that the mountain was hollowed out and reinforced by Green Lantern and Superman during the League's early days.

"Why would they trade it in for a tourist trap?" Superboy asked.

"The cave's location was compromised."

"So if villains know of our location we must be on constant alert." Miss Martian mumbled.

"The bad guys know we know they know about the place so they'd never think to look here." Robin reassured her, putting his hand on hers.