☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝☾

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

"where are you going?" i ask as alejandro's men left my things in a large luxurious room
"business..." he starts to look around then looks at me "be a good girl for me please" he smirks as he lifts my chin up and tries to kiss me but i move aside.
"i'm always a good girl rosario" i smirk as i caressed his neck making his jaw clench.

"i'm taking a quick shower" i say in a seductive voice making him slowly turn around as i unzipped my skirt and started to pull it down which made him go insane, i looked down there and it was hard.
i smirk and walk away.

———

ARs pov

i start to unbuckle my belt while i hear the water start running, i slowly watched through the glass door as she caressed her hair. i couldn't stop admiring how perfect she was, how she teases me, i crave her right now but i don't know if i should step inside since she's mad at me. i don't want to make things worst, i let out a sigh before i turned around with my jaw clenched.

i looked down at the door knob when i heard
"are you just going to stand there daddy?"
her perfect soft voice. fuck. "don't tease me y/n"
i clench my jaw as i turned around to look at her finger making circular motions around her nipple.
"fuck" i mumble as i look at her and she bites her lip seductively.

i take off my shirt and walk inside the shower with her, i wrap my hand around her neck pushing her against the wall making her moan.
"you're so hot" i whisper in her ear as i slowly run my hand down her v-line and into her wet pussy making her moan in my ear which turned me on even more. i softly kiss her cheek before my face left hers, i look up at her for consent "please" she begs so i give her clit a clean lick making her moan loudly.

"fuck yes daddy" she pulls on my curls as my tongue explore her insides, i get up and pick one of her legs up "put it in baby" i whisper in her ear as i softly bit it, she grabs my dick and puts it in with a huge moan. "fuck" i groan as i grabbed on her neck and my motions accelerated "ah yes daddy" she moaned as her nails carved my back.

i slowed down to look into her eyes, i wanted to let her know she's the only one i crave everyday.
the only one i love, the only one that gets me hard
"i love you y/n" i let out a soft smile and she starts to blush. i put her leg down and she takes a deep breath
"aleja" she gets cut off. "ALEJANDRO! we need to leave bro!" i hear kairi yell at the other side of the bathroom door.

"shit, i have to go mamas" i say as i wrap myself around a towel, i throw her one for her to cover up and i open the door "oh, i" i cut him off
"don't you dare look at her" i say as i push him out the door.

———

"i love you too" i mumble as he leaves the bathroom with kairi, i look up and sigh "i can't stop loving you no matter how much i try, no matter what you did, who you are. i love you rosario" i keep mumbling until i hear my phone ring from my night stand.
i quickly leave the shower and glanced down at my screen "aliz?" i pick up.

—the call—

aliz: hey it's me again... i j
y/n: is mattia okay?! please t
aliz: yes he's fine y/n... i just wanted to say i'm sorry for overeating. i was just scared to loose him you know..
y/n: i understand... trust me i was too and kai
aliz: y/n i miss you.. can we see each other?
y/n: i'm not in miami but we can meet next week if you like
aliz: where are you? and i'd like to see kai too.. we didn't end things well.. i miss him
y/n: aliz i have to go... i'll call you later..

——end of call——

i put on my robe and slippers "thank god" i let out a breath of relief once i noticed the door was not locked, i peek my head out and look down the hall
"lily not now" i hear alejandro say from down the hall, i watch as lily wraps her hand around his neck
"what's she doing here??" i mumble.
" baby please i have to go"alejandro whispers as he looked around "just one?" lily smirks and he softly pecks her lips. "ouch" i put my back against the wall as tears started to fill up my eyes.

———-

later on that day....

"come on martin, please just one store i'm bored" i beg as he takes a sip out of his tea cup "fine" he rolls his eyes and i smile as i started to walk out.
i was bored as fuck so i decided to go shopping, i didn't tell alejandro but he had all his trust on martin so he took me. i looked around a few stores and i didn't like anything until i came across this beautiful red dress " can i?" i ask with a huge smile on my face "go ahead" martin smiles as i head to the dressing rooms.

"room 34c" i hear the lady whisper behind me sending chills down my spine, "hey. that's my room" i mumble as i look down at my sticker.
my eyes widen as i started to walk faster but i was sure someone was following me at this point
"fuck" i mumble as i slowly turn around right when this tall buff guy pinned me to the wall and smiled
"hey there beautiful, my dad was not wrong about you" he whispers as his lips start to explore my neck.
"get off me! who are you?!" i tried to push him off but he was stronger "noah, baby" he smirks.