☽ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡☾

~~~☀︎︎☀︎︎~~~

what the fuck am i going to do now!?
i turned around and gave mattia a death glare as tears started to build up.

"you bitch! you're using me. how could i be so stupid" i started to shake as my voice cracked after every sentence "no! it's not like that i really do love and miss yo" i cut him off "go to hell".

i rushed inside before the fbi could.
i took the back entrance and bumped into kairi right away

"get alejandro out of here NOW!" i raised my voice he furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed my wrist
"aye y/n did you hit a line?" he asks with a chuckle at the end "FBI!" we both hear before glasses started to break and guns were fired. "fuck" kairi rushed to the vip room.

—————

ale

"alejandro!" kairi rushes inside making me jump as i watched what was going on outside "what the fuck!
what's going on?!" i panic and he starts to cover the entrance " we have to get out of here!" kairi says as he reached for his wackitaki "get the helicopter ready!" he commands as we try to leave i hear a gun shot. "run" kairi says before he dropped to the floor
"hands up alejandro!" i slowly turn around hands up in the air to find lily standing in front of me with tears in her eyes and a gun pointing at me.

"lily? what the fuck!" i raised my voice "you were the undercover bitch! ho" she cuts me off
"i'm sorry! i really do love you! but i rather for you to rot in jail than being happy with y/n" she struggles to get her words out "let me go" i plead and she shakes her head no.

"please! if you really love me.. let me go" i try to convince her as we started to hear the agents getting closer now "lily!" i yell and she throws me a black sack with money "run" she says so i do.

————-

"please alejandro please" i looked down at my watch with anxiety as i waited for him to reach the roof top, was he going to make it? or did they catch him.
"fuck!" i hit the helicopter hard "Y/N!" i hear him yell i quickly turn around and run to him.
he drops the bags from his hands and grips on my waist as we kiss "thank god, i thought i had lost you"
i whisper as i caressed his face and he wipes my tear away "let's go" he grabs my hand and we hop on.

"Y/N! DONT DO THIS!" mattia yells as the guns started to fire once again i look down as the helicopter successfully elevates "yes. let's go!" alejandro yells with a huge smile on his face.

am i wrong for this? was saving the love of my life wrong? i was scared to loose him but it hurts.
i'm choosing the wrong path and i still love mattia, when he hugged me. when he kissed me. i felt safe, i felt loved again... even tho it was a lie.
he used me to get to alejandro.

" you okay?" alejandro lifts my chin and looked into my eyes "don't be afraid. you're safe with me.
i love you." he says in a soft tone making my heart warm, i pull him in for a tight hug where i fall asleep in his arms.

———-

mattia

"fuck! we failed again! SHIT SHIT SHIT!"
jack yells in anger as he punched the red wall in the vip room " don't worry boss they shouldn't be far from here. we can get the helicopters to chase them"
i say making him even angrier "HOW?! cant you see alejandro gets away with everything?! FUCK!" he yells
"sir" lily walks in getting our attention
"what now" he groans " i tried i'm sorry" she looks down and i approach her "you did good"
i pat on her shoulder "sir" i say looking at jack
"what" he groans as he walked up and down.

"i have them tracked down. i left a chip on y/ns hair right when i hugged her" i look down as jack pats on my back "great job! WE'RE LEAVING" he yells as he exited the room. " i'm sorry bud.." i sigh as i looked down at kairis body before i exited the room as well.

———-

i know i don't update as much as i used to and i apologize but i've been really busy with school and i've been feeling so down lately but i pinky promise i'll update more often now. i love you guys and happy new years💗